Home

What's the stupidest thing you've seen the AI in Star Wars Battlefront do?

Flaming Dart

I've seen quite a few so I'll only mention one or two.

One is watching an Imperial Pilot blasting a poor unsuspecting wall.:rolleyes:

Another one is on hoth, a snowtrooper ran up to the shield generator, threw a genade at it and the grenade bounced back and killed him.:eek:

My last one is when I put a time bomb on a turret with a stormtrooper in it, he gunned me down but not before I got to him. He just sat there and watched as the bomb ticked down.:rolleyes: Boom!!!:D

I'v seen lots, i'll just post 3

1. seing a bot in an AT-AT chasing a rebel just walking around and around in sircles, prety stupid (until i noticed it was the last rebel).

2. shooting at vader and then i saw a freind fly of the platforms (this was on bespin platforms) and vader chasing him of:p

3. seing a mass crash of speeders on endor, there were like five speeders crashing into each other:eek:

Originally posted by Flaming Dart

One is watching an Imperial Officer blasting a poor unsuspecting wall.:rolleyes:

There is no Imp Officer.

One is a jedi bot on Kashyyyk docks. All he did was stand against a wall

Another Kashyyyk docks aswell. Abuot 10 stormies stoof up against the wall. I went down shot them and they didnt do anything.

Originally posted by Pho3nix

LoL, I don't think that they look like Officers at all. Just pilots. :atpilot:

They still act like officers.(Hiding in vehicles while the infantry get slaughtered.)On the levels where they got the black suits they kinda do look like officers. But the ones like on Hoth don't. :D

the score was 2-1 clones-cis on geonosis, and the two remaining AI just stood there and stared at each other until i killed the last one.

another time, i was in a clone gunship on geonosis, and the last droid (a rocket launcher droid freshly spawned) just ignored me, then after a few minutes, while i was watching him, he turned to face me, then aimed straight down, fired, and killed himself...

Lackadasical Jedi... who stand with their back facing a command point where an Enemy is capturing it, or killing people left and right and the Jedi just ignores everything, then runs off to fight some poor chump a million miles away. : (

Or the numerous times I've had the bots on my team steal a speeder bike I was heading for and immediately crash it!

Then there's the times that bots have run into my path and been killed by the rockets I was firing at enemies far away... argh that's annoying!

Or this has happened quite a few times... I'll toss a grenade, and then the bots will run over to it and stand on it in a group. I tell them to scatter quickly, but usually they all end up dying from the blast. Idiots....

On Dune Sea sometimes my bot team likes to focus on the Tuskens instead of the other team, and they get 0wn3d by them, while the enemy captures command points with virtually no resistance.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Lackadasical Jedi... who stand with their back facing a command point where an Enemy is capturing it, or killing people left and right and the Jedi just ignores everything, then runs off to fight some poor chump a million miles away. : (

Or the numerous times I've had the bots on my team steal a speeder bike I was heading for and immediately crash it!

Then there's the times that bots have run into my path and been killed by the rockets I was firing at enemies far away... argh that's annoying!

Or this has happened quite a few times... I'll toss a grenade, and then the bots will run over to it and stand on it in a group. I tell them to scatter quickly, but usually they all end up dying from the blast. Idiots....

On Dune Sea sometimes my bot team likes to focus on the Tuskens instead of the other team, and they get 0wn3d by them, while the enemy captures command points with virtually no resistance.

I've experienced veryone one of these. :D

Archived