Home

darth vader

arachon

I also met Darth Vader (Dave Prowse) in a book shop in Glasgow, when I was a wee boy and he signed my copy of Return of the Jedi, which of course I still have. He looked amazing and terrifying. I'll never forget it.

He also done a road safety campaign here in the UK about 20 years ago, where he dressed in a bright green Jumpsuit - The Green Cross Code Man.

Man that takes me back :D

Originally posted by horseflesh

I also met Darth Vader (Dave Prowse) in a book shop in Glasgow, when I was a wee boy and he signed my copy of Return of the Jedi, which of course I still have. He looked amazing and terrifying. I'll never forget it.

He also done a road safety campaign here in the UK about 20 years ago, where he dressed in a bright green Jumpsuit - The Green Cross Code Man.

Man that takes me back :D

long live the green cross code man :D

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

you mean you shook hands with a guy in a vader suit ? or you met Hayden Christensen ?? Because David Prowse and Sebastian Shaw are dead :( (the guy who was in the suit in the movies, and the old man anakin in ROTJ)

Why did you leave out James Earl Jones as a choice? He's as much (if not more) Vader than any of these guys.

Archived