Jump to content

Home

Who fights whom?


SEN 5241
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm not to up on my Star Warsology. I don't understand who fights who. Does anybody know, or does anybody have a list of this. Like which droids fight who in which maps. Does the republic fight the droids or do they fight clones? If anybody can explain this, it would be helpful to me. When i go into a server I would like to know who fights who. Does the Republic fight the Imperial guard? I just don't know.:eek:

 

Vinny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by TEXVINDICTIVE

Does the republic fight the droids or do they fight clones?

Republic=clones

 

On some maps both eras (clone wars/Galactic Civil war) are possible, such as kashyyyk, tatooine (mos eisley) and a couple others

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

WHy did you get the game if you know like NOTHING about Star Wars? Republic always fights droids, Imperials always fight rebels, and vice versa.

¨

 

Perhaps he wants to learn, or just like the game .... you dont have to be a Star Wars freak to like the game you know!

 

Always nice when new ppl discover Star Wars so rather than pick on them, encourage them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

I'm sorry, it's just that I mean, I know you don't have to be a SW fan, but like why did you get thhe game if you aren't? You wouldn't know very much about it and likely get confused as you are now...

 

What if I decided I wanted to play Call of Duty even though I didn't know every last battle that took place and every tiny statistic. It's the same thing, its almost like trashing someone because theyre not a star wars geek...-_-.

 

Anyways, in response to your question...

 

Republic/Clones always fight the CIS/Droids.

 

Imperials always fight the Rebels.

 

I think that's what you were asking...Oh yes, and enjoy the game ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

What if I decided I wanted to play Call of Duty even though I didn't know every last battle that took place and every tiny statistic. It's the same thing, its almost like trashing someone because theyre not a star wars geek...-_-.

 

Anyways, in response to your question...

 

Republic/Clones always fight the CIS/Droids.

 

Imperials always fight the Rebels.

 

I think that's what you were asking...Oh yes, and enjoy the game ;)

No teh yare diffrent. Call of Duty is WW II. You can pretty much understand WW II games no matter what. Star Wars, well that's diffrent.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

No teh yare diffrent. Call of Duty is WW II. You can pretty much understand WW II games no matter what. Star Wars, well that's diffrent.

 

That's where I think you're wrong. People don't need a strong understanding of a game's theme to enjoy it. Also, depending on the person, they might not understand WW2, or even Vietnam or any multiplayer game like this.... So why not Star Wars? It's not really that unbelievable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

You don't really need to understand what is going on in WWII games to play. Star Wars on the othr hand, you end up with questions like this.

 

Just like you don't need to understand this game to play it. I'm guessing the poster asked the question before playing it, because once you have to pick a side, it's pretty obvious who fights who.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by The Hype

Just like you don't need to understand this game to play it. I'm guessing the poster asked the question before playing it, because once you have to pick a side, it's pretty obvious who fights who.......

 

...normaly you have to fight with greens vs red but sometimes you have yellow allieds too and sometimes the yellows are enemies depends on the faction you choosed before,lol.

I´m pretty sure this can be cunfusing if you don´t know **** about Star Wars :-)

 

Rends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clone Wars Factions (CW)

 

CIS (Confederacy of Independant Systems) = Bad Guys from the Prequel Trilogy = Seperatists (includes Dooku)

 

vs.

 

Republic = Galatic Republic = Grand Army of the Republic = Good Guys from the Prequel trilogy = Clone Troopers (includes Mace Windu)

 

 

 

OR

 

Galactic Civil War Factions (GCW)

 

Rebels = Rebel Alliance = Good Guys from the Classic Trilogy (includes Luke in his two amazing outfits)

 

vs.

 

Empire = Imperials = Bad Guys from the Classic Trilogy = Stormtroopers (includes Darth Vader in all his evilness)

 

 

This info is all detailed on the official LucasArts page btw.

 

 

Kamino and Geonosis are Clone Wars factions ONLY.

 

Hoth and Endor are Galactic Civil War factions ONLY.

 

All the rest of the maps let you choose what era of factions. But factions can't fight factions from another era.

 

Green = You and your allies.

 

Red = Your enemies.

 

Yellow = "Neutral Factions."

 

I've noticed that in the GCW, the other factions always side with the "Good Guys" (Except the Tuskens/Sandpeople who attack everyone). In the CW era, Geonosians fight for the CIS, Gungans fight for the Republic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...