Home

Star Wars Battlefront (disappointed)

Is it just me or did the PANDEMIC ruin what would have been a great game.For the life of me I cant connect through ASE where at least I can get ping rates.The maps are way too small to fly around in.Control setup is like getting a tooth pulled(painful).Why cant control setup be more like BF1942 where it is a snack,also easier to pick primary and secondary weapons.You can tell its just a console game with the huge amount of bugs.At least now I get backdrops and water.Pandemic should hang their heads in shame and George Lucas should kick their backsides till they bleed, talk about a substandard product(how about developers listening to fans for a change instead of thinking about how much money they can make).I rarely play it because of the above problems,what a waste of $90 AUD.I will never buy a PANDEMIC product ever again.

I am a hardcore STAR WARS fan who was waiting so long for this game only to be ripped off.This game should have been more like BF1942 only in a STAR WARS universe,now that would have been awsome.Just goes to show how little understanding developers have of STAR WARS or of gamers.You blokes at PANDEMIC dont have a clue.At least you have a chance to fix the bugs with more patches I guess.I have warned some friends not to go near this game even though they are STAR WARS fans also.

What a waste of time,effort and money.

Thanks for nothing PANDEMIC you money hungry morons. :mad:

• 1 month later...

I agree. It took me a few weeks to finish the singleplayer. I just wish I could use the game for what I bought it for (multiplayer). I would have rather saved my money and put it towards battlefield 2. Afterall, that's what pandemic ripped this game off from.

TARDS!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK

• 3 weeks later...

I have absolutely no problems with this game. The Single Player was incredibly easy, and multiplayer works like a charm for me.

And as for the BF1942 ripoff... uhh.. duh.

I don't understand how people have so many problems with BF. It runs perfectly for me.

i can get done with the clone wars campaign in just under 2 hours of straight game play on the hard difficulty setting.

u guys should be ashamed of urselves. For one im a veteran to FPS (first person shooters) cause i played all of the Unreal games. ohh and wats even better there is no cheat codes, only hackers cheat in this game.

I'm griping about multiplayer and 90% or people not being able to connect. Take a look at the technical issues forum. I cannot explain why people are having these problems, just be glad your not! I have tried ports, direct connection bypassing my router, installing patches in different configs, and installing on different machines. Since when did this forum become a contest of who can beat the singleplayer the fastest?

Reality check! Learn how to spell and take your pimply ass outside and get some fresh air. It may do you some good

Archived