Home

why did i only find out about JA this week?

dark lord rowan

hey all, im a n00b. as the heading suggests: why did i only find out about jedi academy last week? i went into EB and asked if they had outcast. the guy said no but they have academy.. and it is ony $10!!!!! i quickly got the demo and its awesome, so im buying it as soon as i can. hope i don't forget about this forum and hopefully ill see you all back soon

\m/

sorry!! you better forgive me... i have a year of playing to catch up so i probably won't be here much hahah. i've been looking for a place with mods and tweaks. i know its based on the Q3a engine, and i used to have heaps of tweaks for that but they're all different now. i've tried looking on this forum, but i've only been able to find people repeating themselves, so, any help???

Originally posted by dark lord rowan

...why did i only find out about jedi academy last week?

I hope it's nice and cozy under that rock you've been living under ;)

sorry!! you better forgive me... i have a year of playing to catch up so i probably won't be here much hahah. i've been looking for a place with mods and tweaks. i know its based on the Q3a engine, and i used to have heaps of tweaks for that but they're all different now. i've tried looking on this forum, but i've only been able to find people repeating themselves, so, any help???

For "mods and tweaks", try these places

http://www.lucasfiles.com

http://www.jk3files.com

http://www.pcgamemods.com

And BTW, your original instincts were good: buy and play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast first, then play Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Certain things in JA will make more sense if you have played JK2 before JA. They are both worth playing, so you should play JK2 first.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Hmm... well, just about every gaming site, store and otherwise was really excited about Academy for a long time, and it came out last year.

Where have you been?

Hes been avoiding crap games. :xp:

*Runs before rocks at thrown*

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

I'm no n00b. If you call someone who isn't a n00b a n00b, then you are a n00b. Just look at my registration date, and I am NOT a n00b to JA! Rumor, you just called yourself a n00b by calling me a n00b when I'm not.:D

And round and round we go!

holy **** lukekatarn... you 've done around 1500 posts in 8 months!! don't forget to go outside and stand up once in a while :D i've been on the metallica club forums over a year, and i haven't even got 800! still... 800 shows i should get more hobbies haha.

It really was easy. I just find topics that sound intresting, and post. I also perticipate in the RPGs. It is quite fun.

Archived