Home

How many poinst would you give this forum?

PoM

How many points would you give lucasforums?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many points would you give lucasforums?

• One (1)
    • Two (2)
    • Three (3)
    • Four (4)
    • Five (5)
    • Six (6)
    • Seven (7)
    • Eight (8)
    • Nine (9)
    • Ten (10)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^

i'm with prime on this one. you guys really need to get yourselves a good game or two, preferably single-player. if they don't eat up all the free-time you guys have spent posting, then may the admins have mercy on your souls...

edit: what the heck, might as well jump into the fray. 9/10. there, happy now??? :p

Originally posted by Aleggy

yeah you guys must really be bored i mean as if we dont have enough polls in these forums cough cough umm i give it a 9

9/10 :ball: why not 10? :ball: Is it because of the polls? :D

as i have now set the lucas forums as my home page and as soon as i go online i check my user cp then i browse

You beat me on that :D...you're they guy who started KotOR anonymous afterall :D

I'm still on good old google for the home page but the second part of the statement is true...

I gave it a ten. My vote doesn't mean much because I'm in bad standing:( This poll is better than mine. All I can do is wait for II and post here. I feel better when I come here because I know all of you are in the same boat as me. We are all in this together, right?

Originally posted by UrchSr

I gave it a ten.

:D

My vote doesn't mean much because I'm in bad standing:(

That is completely false ;) Check your PMs

The other thread was locked because making a poll about polls is pointless (and completely absurd). As we said before, when you have a problem with a thread or forum administration, instead of making fun of it, PM a moderator. We have a lot of new members recently and we want them to feel welcome here, not laughed at :)

Archived