Home

How many poinst would you give this forum?

PoM

How many points would you give lucasforums?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many points would you give lucasforums?

• One (1)
    • Two (2)
    • Three (3)
    • Four (4)
    • Five (5)
    • Six (6)
    • Seven (7)
    • Eight (8)
    • Nine (9)
    • Ten (10)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JediMasterDude

No search function

The Admins disabled the search function when SW Battlefront was released as the number of posts in the BF section went up exponentially and the search function uses a lot of computing power so they needed to disable it to handle all the BF users.

The Admins have stated it will be re-enabled for us users after a while, once the BF storm calms down. :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

^^

Meh..... just not interested.

Me neither. ;)

jackofblades the RP system just has no appeal for some, it isn't something that everyone wants or is interested in doing. Supposedly when the forum upgrade is implemented the RP system might go away anyway...

Originally posted by stingerhs

^^^^

i prefer just to use what forums were invented for: discussion. ;)

Agreed, that is the definition of the word Forum; it is a place to discuss topics and to have debates.

Originally posted by jackofblades

man there are people with like more than 10,000 posts than me but my rp character could still take them to school(well expect the Admins *curses demigod status*)

Like I said above that is just not important to some. People like me would rather sit at a table and do some PnP RPG action, that is a far more satisfying expirience IMHO. :D

Originally posted by jackofblades

but what are u goin to do for bragging rights

own everyone @ ut 2k4 or halo multiplayer or cs or other great fps multiplayer games. i prefer sniping, so don't run in open areas too often. :snip2:

on a forum, having a good rp character is, well, having a good rp character. the only time that matters to me is, well, probably never. if you do want to have a way to flame someone w/o doing so in a post, then go right ahead. just don't try to make me battle you, cuz i just won't agree to it in the first place. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived