Home

DEATHSTAR!?? you got to be kidding me

Wraith 8

hey guys. i was checking out the new badges available. and besides the cool badges for completeing for the people younlike to fly for i found a VERY disturbing badge there:

...has destroyed the death star

.. now jo says that its a dev joke and only Luke has that badge. but just what if???

what if the rebel players can ACTUALLY fly and destroy a death star.... MY GOD!!!! i hope with all my heart that jo is right cause thats just WRONG!

jo already said ingame if its true he will quit the game. and im thinking the same thing. jedi got on my nerves already... but now this..... COME ON SOE!!

Corzip

yes, i said it..i will leave. BUT!!, most talk about this on the official forums has been that is a joke by the devs, and that they set it on Luke Skywalker as a joke as well. Weather it's true, i dont know

and before you argue cor, luke actually shot and blew up the death star. if they had a .....help blow up the death star badge then quiet a few people would get that:P sorry, me and cor went at it about htis in guildchat today

*giggle* Well you know what they say; fun is more important than continuity. I can see it now...

"An overwhelming amount of people wanted to see the Death Star, and most of them actually wanted to blow it up. After we got permission from the continuity gurus at Skywalker Ranch, we didn't hesitate to put it in."

:deathii:

Archived