Home

Just a little longer (election day)

IG-64

Gah, just a little longer. I'm seriously sick of seeing both of their faces, and all this political crap thats polluting TV, the forums, everything. We won't have to put up with the likes of this or this. Or any other political "funny pictures" or animations, or games, ect. And thank the good Lord, no more cutthroat arguments, and no more hatefull bashing. I'm hoping everyone just stfus about it once everythings said and done, no matter who wins. It would make the world a happier place.

[EDIT] Thx IS :p

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BawBag™

OK............ Uni life must be getting boring nowadays.

on the contrary, the election fits in nicely with the evenings plans cos there is a rock night on at a local club which does cheap drinks for students so we'll all be drinking heavily and headbanging, heading back via the kebab shop arrive back here bout 3 AM in time to continue drinking and watch the election results, hold piss up before retiring to bed at about 6.30 AM

I gotta get the polls after Buffy(3pm), but before I go into work(6pm). Just gotta fight off excessive laziness once.

Did anybody else hear that the lawyers who preside over the election are already filing cases and that we won't even know who won until like 3 months AFTER tommorow?

Last time this happened, we got an idiot in office who ****ed alot of the Middle Class into poverty, intentionally drove the value of the American dollar down, gave dozens of tax cuts to the wealthy and big business, created loopholesso big business could send Would-Be-American jobs to some BFE country, started a war on false pretences, got 1000+ soliders KIA, and 100,000 civilians killed...things do not look good.

Originally posted by Kain

Did anybody else hear that the lawyers who preside over the election are already filing cases and that we won't even know who won until like 3 months AFTER tommorow?

Last time this happened, we got an idiot in office who ****ed alot of the Middle Class into poverty, intentionally drove the value of the American dollar down, gave dozens of tax cuts to the wealthy and big business, created loopholesso big business could send Would-Be-American jobs to some BFE country, started a war on false pretences, got 1000+ soliders KIA, and 100,000 civilians killed...things do not look good.

yep, i did. i'm really looking forwards to all the :swear:in court battles over ohio, penn, and florida (again)....[/sarcasm]

and yes, bush hasn't done anything right for the us. which is why i probably won't vote for him tommorrow. maybe the indecisive kerry...... :rolleyes:

why in the :swear:in :swear: can't this country ever choose good canidates????

:swear:

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

I'm still to young. :( LONG LIVE BUSH!

w00t ! LONG LIVE BUSH !!!!! BUSH RULES !!!! I love BUSH !!!

.....oh......you mean George Bush.....well, in that case !!

Boo !! BUSH SuXXoRRZZ !!!

:p

BAH, Im sick of hearing about it all too.....and I aint even a yank,,,

all I can hope is ppl intending to vote will actually get off their cans and go and vote....

*remembers rekevant simpsons episode* :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Redwing

No one is going to stfu about who won till quite some time after the election...

...but at LEAST we won't be seeing those HORRID ads anymore >< XD

I shall be voting for the first time, like a bunch of people here it seems. Go Kerry! :xp:

:xp: IS RIGHT! If anyone voteing is really american. THAN VOTE BUSH!

Politics makes me feel ill. It's just as worse for us South Dakotans, what with Kerry and Bush trading remarks with each other, and Daschle and Thune trading punches with one another.

As a matter of fact, I don't care who wins as long as they stick to their promises and don't keep making ones they can't keep.

Archived