Home

Just a little longer (election day)

IG-64

Originally posted by Acrylic

Man, I really wish I was 18 so I could vote.

I'd vote for Kerry if I did. Because Kerry in my opinion is the better man.

And if America chooses Bush to be the president, then the majority of America are idiots. Plain idiots.

Not the majority, just the way the Swing State ballots are counted :xp:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if America chooses Bush to be the president, then the majority of America are idiots. Plain idiots.

Thats one thing that differs Republicans from Democrats, Republicans are alot nicer.

how did ya think he got into office in the first place??? wait, the supreme court was the one to elect dubya, almost forgot...

Originally posted by MTV2

Bush SUCKS, LONG LIVE KERRY/EDWARDS!!!!!

Word. Too many uninformed and stupid people are going to vote for Bush. People are too lazy as well, and probably won't vote, yet the majority would vote for Kerry, except they are lazy.

I went to this sweet Mike Moore Convention at Kent State University.

Unfortunately, I think Bush will win.

I wonder when I can say, "I'm proud to be an American" again?

:fett:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I'm actually pretty concerned about making it to the polls.

I have class all day until 4, and then I have two hours of job training after that. ...and I dont know when the polls close, I might have to skip some class on tuesday to vote :\

You shouldn't worry about it too much, ET. If you don't vote that's no big deal. :p

Originally posted by wassup

Congrats to every first-time voter here. :)

That's me! :)

Originally posted by Majin Revan

I went to this sweet Mike Moore Convention at Kent State University.

As much as i disagree with Bush and want him out of office, I do think Micheal Moore is a prat.

Farenheit 9/11 was the worst constructed argument ive ever seen. It was a rant, many of the points of which were utterly twisted and distorted, for instance Moore claims that america's poor are being marched off to fight the rich mans war, which is true in itself but its not like thats some big conspiracy invented by the Bush regime, it has been the case in every war since the dawn of time. The poor join the army because it offers pay and oppertunities they may not find elsewhere its not a grand plan to clear out the poor population whilst invading another country. Thats just one of the things i disagree with in that film and i dont really want to go further into what i think was a very poor effort. His books are a lot better but he seems to have abandoned the somewhat more intelligent standpoint he presented in his last book in favor of ranting and raving incoherantly.

I want Bush out for many reasons, and just one of them is that so Micheal Moore will shut the hell up.

Originally posted by JediDüde

If Bush wins he probaly cheated, he cheated last time too.

Watch Fahrenheit 9/11 you'll understand.

that film should be taken with a serious pinch of salt.

Ive no doubt Bush cheated at the last election, Moore pointing out that transparently obvious (and much better reported on elsewhere) fact doesnt make his film credible. He twisted evidence and the media the same way he criticised Bush for doing.

I live inthe uk, and i'm unhealthily interested in international politics, and even i'm getting fed up with the whole thing!

Surely there can't be long to go until we get all this annoying voting out of the way and the legal wranglings start?

Looking in from the outside it is really an odd spectacle.... you have two candidates and parties that agree on 99% of the issues, and a campaign that has completely polarised the whole country. How does that happen?

Its almost like you should just split the country into two (one with all the states that always vote democrat, and the other with all the ones that always vote republican) and then they could each just get on with it.

One thing i do know, if i was an alien or some other sort of external observor and was watching this as the supposed shining example of democracy in action... i would conclude that it was a foolish and unworkable system.

COME ONE PEOPLE! KERRY SUX! ANTI HOME SCHOOL! PRO ABORTION! IT'S DISQUSTING! ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE KERRY ARE SICK! All the people who were homeschooled most likely WILL be voteing for bush since he's PRO homeschool. Everyone who hates abortion ((ME! IT'S MURDER)) is Bush, everyone agenst gay marraige, BUSH! ((I don't have anything agenst them, it's just that god created marraige for man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman.))

Archived