Home

Just a little longer (election day)

IG-64

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

Well of course fox called it for Bush.

I still think it's amazing how they call it so early when they still have SO MANY absentee ballots to count. :dozey:

odd, as I just saw several of thier people claiming Kerry would win by 1%... :rolleyes:

Kerry is pro-gay marraige. Kerry was going to (if elected) present a law that would force Ministers such as myself to marry a gay couple if they came to them. Seperation of church and state? Hello? Weren't people angry about the ten commandments in the courthouse? It's actually a degree of hypocricy.

No offense, but where the heck do you get off thinking that marriage is a church issue? It's completely a GOVERNMENT RIGHTS issue. Ministers do NOT have to marry gay couples. You can get married in a church, and it'll mean NOTHING in the eyes of the state, if you haven't got the license. :)

Churches don't marry people. The state does. Separation of church and state.

Also, Kerry isn't pro-gay marriage anyway. Where exactly did you do your research? o_O

Anyway, in case it wasn't obvious, I voted Kerry/Edwards '04.

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

@LukeKatarn: You don't know what your missng at a homeschooling man; no friends or anything. Public schools > all.

What he said. I was homeschooled until high school. I don't know how I survived without the friends that I have now ;)

Even if your education is crap. >.>

Originally posted by ZDawg

I have more friends than most public schoolers

that's nice, so do I, but it's very uncommon.

Originally posted by ZDawg

and I have a better education that 95% of the 25 year old population of America, thank you, the end.

ahem, "I have a better education than 95% of the 25 year old population of America, thank you"

sorry, was tempted.

Hell yes you had a better education. High school only made me stupider. :) (College is better, though.)

It's the social life I'm talking about. Although, at least you have the Intarweb. I didn't even have that. ;)

Where exactly did you get your excessive amount of friends if you were homeschooled? Just curious :)

(And we may be starting to drag this off topic, so...

CNN latest projections - Bush: 249, Kerry: 242. Ohio: Deadlocked. :x)

I still think it's amazing how they call it so early when they still have SO MANY absentee ballots to count.

They call it based on a mathmatical basis.

Right now, you'd have to over 100,000 absentee/pelminary ballots 100% in favor of Kerry to make up the difference.

That's very unlikely since there's probably only going to be about 10,000 valid pelminary ballots AND the remaining overseas absentee ballots tend to be heavily republician due to military votes.

I find it interesting how different the reporting is on the different networks:

Fox: Bush basically won.

NBC: Bush basically won...but let's wait for the 100% final count.

CNN: Too close to call. Leaning Bush.

ABC: Bush basically won.

CBS: Too close to call. Recount!

It's coming down to the wire; don't pack your bags yet. However, I think that Bush is in the lead to stay in Ohio...

OT and back into education; Yes, you probably had a much better education. However, both schools I've gone to have nationally recognized gifted plans, so there was always a challenge out there. Also, where did you excessive amont of friends come from...?

There is a huge music scene all over california. You dont need to be locked in a building all day to meet people and make friends.

And thank you for pointing out my typo, my mind works far to advanced for my fingers to keep up... I sometimes find myself mixing 2 ways to form a sentance into one

Z: That sounds a bit pompous. You're just so intelligent that your fingers can't comprehend what you're thinking? Or do I misunderstand? ;)

And while we're on the subject, I count five grammatical errors, two spelling errors in your last post, and that's while tired. ;)

On subject: I am totally lost on who I think is going to win. The odds do lean a little towards Bush, though...><

Archived