Home

Just a little longer (election day)

IG-64

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

COME ONE PEOPLE! KERRY SUX! ANTI HOME SCHOOL! PRO ABORTION! IT'S DISQUSTING! ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE KERRY ARE SICK! All the people who were homeschooled most likely WILL be voteing for bush since he's PRO homeschool. Everyone who hates abortion ((ME! IT'S MURDER)) is Bush, everyone agenst gay marraige, BUSH! ((I don't have anything agenst them, it's just that god created marraige for man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman.))

Yay! Let's go disecting posts!

"COME ONE PEOPLE! KERRY SUX!"

Eh, and you know this.. how?

"ANTI HOME SCHOOL! PRO ABORTION!"

You do realise those aren't his only points, right?

"IT'S DISQUSTING!"

Dis-what? Please, if you go post opinions as if they were facts, learn to spell right.

"ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE KERRY ARE SICK!"

Maybe you should reform that sentence: "All of you people who are sick vote Kerry", since Kerry actually has plans that don't screw over hospitals and the like.

"All the people who were homeschooled most likely WILL be voteing for bush since he's PRO homeschool."

Eh, no. Not everyone is homeschooled because they want to. As well, there's nothing wrong with some extra social connections early on in your life.

"Everyone who hates abortion ((ME! IT'S MURDER)) is Bush, "

Untrue. Some people dislike the idea of abortion, yet vote Kerry since they agree with his other points.

"everyone agenst gay marraige, BUSH! "

See above.

"I don't have anything agenst them,"

..but I don't want to see them get married. That is, of course, very logical.

" it's just that god created marraige for man and woman"

Marriage wasn't created by God, but by men. As well, the Bible forbids men to have sex together, when you take the Bible literally, but doesn't forbid marriage.

All in all, none of your points actually hold any truth.

I myself would've voted Nader as a protest vote, and am neutral in these elections. (Although I must admit, I dislike Bush's way of handling things.)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

• Bush ignored Intelliegence reports about possible terrorist attacks before 9/11.

Really? Who says that? Michael Moore? I smell BS. The rest: true dat.

The nice thing about being semi-neutral is that i'll be happy for the next 4 years whoever gets chosen :p. Unlike most people here that got stereotypes burned in them. People here get brainwashed by the media stating "america is BAD!" for the past decade and "bush is BAD!" for the past 4 years. Ask someone here what an average american looks like and they'll say "dumb and fat". Oh well I manage to live with it.

Gothix is f*cking right, im tired of the ignorants with just vote bush because they just like him more as person than kerry which is understandable for me...Well unfortunatly many stupid ppl has voted to bus like Jdome or kettch..they'd think that war is like playing battlefield1942...anyway this is so sad :rolleyes:

Hope Kerry wins, i've seen a (documental(dont know the word in english)) and kerry have a credible political history, dont know why you dont like it since bush is just a lucky loser

I think Bush thought there were weapons, they were just hidden. And the reason why Bush went to Iraq was to save all the Iraqis, in my opinion. And Star Wars Phreak, if Bush went for the wrong reason, then what WAS the right reason? NOTHING ELSE! Maybe he wanted to save Iraqis and/or see if there were HIDDEN weapons.

So Its Mr Mugabe next is it, im sure Zimbabwe would appreacate it.

If Bush wanted to ' save the iraqis' then why doesnt he 'save' the other people of the world (The answer no HUGE oil wells :rolleyes:) . If tahst your arguement for Bush its a bit hyporcritical as all he doing is becomeing a world dictaor keeping the world in cheak with U.S. rules.

On topic: Come on Kerry :D

Originally posted by Alegis

Really? Who says that? Michael Moore? I smell BS. The rest: true dat.

Did Bush do anything about it?

Originally posted by Alegis The nice thing about being semi-neutral is that i'll be happy for the next 4 years whoever gets chosen :p.

Good for you, I'm happy you're content to watch Bush destroy our nation.

Originally posted by Alegis Unlike most people here that got stereotypes burned in them. People here get brainwashed by the media stating "america is BAD!" for the past decade and "bush is BAD!" for the past 4 years.

So you're saying I'm brainwashed and that's the only reason I voted for Kerry?

Originally posted by Alegis Ask someone here what an average american looks like and they'll say "dumb and fat". Oh well I manage to live with it.

I'm glad you don't care about our nation's image.

Sorry, with 'here' i meant here at my location (BE). I'm not a Europian in nationality. Over here people are stuffed with stereotypes.

I care for the image, but here its decided by the way the media presents it and not really what it is about. It will be different if Kerry gets elected, but I guess not for long till the story starts again.

Basically, the world is stuffed whichever way you vote - it's just marginally more stuffed under Bush, than under Kerry.

What needs to happen before we can even begin to unravel the mess the world is in right now, is for broad US foreign policy to change - which it won't under either of the two candidates.

A complete change in the structure of power within the US and other Western governments needs to happen before we can begin to move forward. Right now, all we're moving forward to is all out war and global destruction - an end we'll reach sooner under Bush, than Kerry - but we'll get there eventually with either one of them.

By voting Kerry you're just delaying the inevitable - we need vast social and political change in order to avoid it. To all intents and purposes, this election is just a distraction from the greater goal we should all be trying to reach.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

9/11 commission.

wow, just like the warren report:rolleyes:

seriuosly though, i don't like either kerry or bush as people, but i trust bush faaaaaaar more than i trust kerry. it isn't a matter of who is a better person, because, truth be told, they are equal on that ground. I think that bush has done a d*** fine job given his situation, and i trust him enough to give him another four years of my life. And no, war isn't like BF1942, i know that, i'm not ignorant, i understand the grueling nature of war, i come from a family with many many armed forces personnel, and that is my chosen profession, so forgive me if i support my countries leader, forgive me for trusting my leader, who has done a decent job so far, and has done everything he should have given his situation, forgive me for voting my conscience and for not just agreeing with a movie, or the "popular thing"

Originally posted by InsaneSith

hardly.

I too come from a military family, and I would never want them to fight in such a BS war. Especially not die in it.

also, I made up my mind well before F9/11.

you said so yourself that you though if the current reason the bush administration is giving for us being in war was the original reason, you would support it, i could see, maybe, you calling it a bs war in the beginning, but now, it isn't, you said so yourself

Lieutenant_kettch, Bush messed the Iraqis up. The fact that he's asking the rest of the world to help foot the bill for HIS mess, doesn't make him good, nor does it make the war that we are still fighting months later, just or cost-effective.

If Bush had just said "We want to oust Saddam because he's an evil tyrant.. who happens to own lots of oil that we want. Two birds with one stone, let's go!" I would have respected him so much more. But no, he lied. His entire government lied, so did mine, and they're still lying their little socks off.

So the reaction of intelligent, rational people would be... to fire them. And hopefully the large turnout in the US will do just that.

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

wow, just like the warren report:rolleyes:

Heh, I stand by the Warren report!

Originally posted by Spider AL

But no, he lied. His entire government lied, so did mine, and they're still lying their little socks off.

Sadly, its hard to find any polititions that dont.

Not every politicians lie gets 1000 americans killed.
Even the liberals don't always remember the Iraqi dead eh. :¬:

Sadly, its hard to find any polititions that dont.
Non-issue. Fire politicians that lie, even if you have to fire them all. Voting may be futile, but it can't do any harm, so why not.

Watching CNN, had some interesting figures

They interviewed early kerry/bush voters

I'm not sure about the exact numbers anyways

voters for kerry: strongest issues

~30% economy/jobs

24%IRaq

14 health care

bush:

33% terrorism

30 moral values

forgot

% of kerry voters that disagree with war: about 80

% of bush voters that disagree with war: about 8%

terrorism vs economy...

first polls close in about an hour and 10 minutes...

COME ONE PEOPLE! KERRY SUX! ANTI HOME SCHOOL! PRO ABORTION! IT'S DISQUSTING! ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE KERRY ARE SICK! All the people who were homeschooled most likely WILL be voteing for bush since he's PRO homeschool. Everyone who hates abortion ((ME! IT'S MURDER)) is Bush, everyone agenst gay marraige, BUSH! ((I don't have anything agenst them, it's just that god created marraige for man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman.))

I barely understood that.

No matter how youung you are (I'm thinking you're maybe 14 or something, it's an estimate), they had to have teached you to use paragraphs and things like that.

You don't have to use paragraphs, but at least do a spell check, or SOMETHING.

And, sure, I call Americans idiots if they'd vote Bush, but dude, you're taking it far. If you went to my school and started screaming "BUSH SUCKS! or "KERRY SUCKS!" along with all those other things, you'd get slapped to the high heavens. Be warned, for the real life.

EDIT - Another reason I don't like Bush is because the media doesn't talk about the number of Iraqi's that got killed from the war. I've seen numbers of innocent Iraqi civillians killed during this was at about 100,000 people. I may be wrong, but before saying I'm wrong, gimme proof. ;)

well if I thought quoting how man Iraqi's died would help I would, but we've done it in the past and they shurg them off as attackers.

so don't give me that crap

Since when does what the ignorant pro-bush people think matter? Innocent Iraqi lives matter as much as American lives. Lives are lives.

they had to have teached you to use paragraphs and things like that.
I don't think his homeschooling is an improvement over state education. What a waste of an otherwise excellent opportunity for personal tuition.

Some states don't have that great of schools, as someone who will not be named has told me :xp:

I'm all for Kerry.

it's just that god created marraige for man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman.

Perhaps YOU don't realize that "God" exists only in YOUR religion, which is more than likely Christianity.

Perhaps you also don't realize that not everyone is a follower of Christianity. (or whatever religion the case may be)

If you must throw around religion as your justification for anti-gay marriage, let me state this: as a good friend of mine once said: "Hate the sin, not the sinner."

:)

Archived