Home

The Day of The Dead

El Virus

Finally, after a long time waiting, the day of the dead has arrived.

I'm not so sure why I have posted this, there's nothing very important to say here, but the whole game is based on this day, so I guess it is.

It's strange, I was pretty sure someone would have already post this.

The reason why no one has posted it is because Day of the Dead ain't till tomorrow. Many people teach that the first of November is Day of the Dead, but they get confused. It's an often confused date. Today is Todo Santos. Tomorrow (the 2nd) is Dia de la Muertos.

Don't worry about it, man. I used to to think it was the first too. But this post, I guess, has considered timeliness.

I think I, for some reason, will keep on rambling because I just woke up and I'm thinking about the basics of journalism. Don't ask me why.

Anyway, tomorrow, we shall have a discussion of our dead relatives and pets, celebrating their lives.

I DO know when the day of the dead is, but I posted this yesterday (Nov 1, is the day of the saints) was that, I arrive home at 5 of the afternoon, so I wanted to be the first on to post it, as well as I posted it at 01:43 AM at the time of this forum, (so don't treat me like an idiot, because I'm not).

Still, happy day of the dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy day of the dead(REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAY!)

I think I allready told you guys what happend on the Day of the dead...PARTY!

I realy don't know what I supossed to do o the day of the dead but, I would like to dedicate it to my grandmother (from the father side), she passed away just 4 days before the party.

And I would also like to dedicate it to Sharon Tate (Roman Polanski's pregnant wife).

Archived