Home

MP Maps Ticket values. What would you set it to?

Rends

If i´m right then with the next patch Admins should be able to set the ticket numbers.

On servers with more than 10 slots i suggest to simple double the current entries from 200->400 and 250->500 and see what happened then.

On servers with less than 10 slots and bots off i would leave the settings by default. I played a couple of MP games with 6-8 players and for me the time it takes is long enough.

what do you think?

Rends

MistressDeath, it's late and I'm tired, but did you just start a new topic with that exact same post, copied verbatim?

You know, you can edit your own posts, to save us time... just clean up after yourself, is all we ask.

Just saying... ; )

I think it depends on the map, and thankfully you can set the tickets per team per map! The tickets I believe will help balance maps. Some maps are so easy for jetpacktrooper of the clones to jump around in, like naboo city and kamino. Setting the tickets higher for the clones would balance the game out I feel.

Again the tickets should be adjusted according to map. Also according to how many people max the server handles.

I agree with Cyclone... Smaller maps should have higher ticket counts since one side can get a pretty strong hold fairly easily - this gives the other side time to rally. Also, since smaller maps will have a lot of firefights, there will be more deaths which also reduce tickets.

Larger maps can still benefit from more tickets, though... What kind of stats does the server keep? Maybe you can set a few the way you 'think' they should be, and then adjust based on how long the matches lasted.

Archived