Home

Dear Micheal Moore.....

Leper Messiah

Dear Mr Moore,

I write to request that in the event of a John Kerry victory in the presidential elections, that we might have the benfit of the peace and quiet that would come from your shutting up and going home.

I am not a supporter of President Bush, I would like to see him voted out, but I could also do without films like Farenheit 9/11 based on the same kind of distortions of the truth that you so loudly accuse Bush of perpertrating.

You seem to have abandoned the once rational and well thought out standpoint put forward in your previous publications in favor of ranting and raving about how much you dislike dubya. So I ask you for the favor that should President Bush be elected out, and your dream come to fruition that you depart the public scene and never darken the political stage with your presence again.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dave Grohl

Have you EVER seen Bowling for columbine.

Bowling for Columbine was an awakening for gun control and shocked me as I was watching it.

originally posted by Leper Messiah

You (Moore) seem to have abandoned the once rational and well thought out standpoint put forward in your previous publications in favor of ranting and raving about how much you dislike dubya.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

originally posted by ET Warrior

I am annoyed at people who never watched his movie but decided that it was blatantly untrue because of some unkown reasoning

ive seen farenheit 9/11, and it doesnt match up to his other efforts. whereas Dude Wheres My Country had an entire chapter dealing with the opposing point of view, Moore does not address counter arguments at all in Farenheit 9/11, and he holds up things, like (as ive mentioned elsewhere) the poor of america forming bulk of the troops in Iraq, as some sort of conspiricy where none exists. One of the any problems I have with that film....

Originally posted by InsaneSith

huh?

You remember that time when there was that big public showing of F 9/11 that Bush when to? Well, it all turns out that Moore "can't come" because of other pressing concerns.

I think standing up for a movie I made is a little importent, no?

Archived