Home

How about those Elections

RebelScum!

Well i just want to tell people that i'm glad Bush is winning. :)...And no flaming please..its just a thread to say "Bush Rocks"....And that Kerry voters are sensible people...For example, ET....ok bad example....Well anyway just wanted to let the world know that bush is the best. :D

Let me just rant. To all of the Doomsayers on both sides

SHUT THE HECK UP, JUST SHUT UP

I remember when it was Clinton and Bush senior and some guy said "Your job is going to Mexico if Clinton goes into office." I was working fast food. I thought the guy was a nut. Now I hear "Oh no not Bush, Im going to get drafted and and and the country is going to pots, Im going to move." Same with the "If Kerry gets elected you might as well paint a bullseye on our country for the terrorists, blah blah blah."

This is still and always will be a great nation. We are extremely blessed and fortunate here. Too many people allow politics to dictate their support and love for their country. Love your country, support it, support our troops, we are one nation under God.

Thats one downside to having your candidate win, Listen to freakin people whine and bellyache about the victory. :(

SHUT THE HECK UP

And if youre embarrassed to be an American, Australia will pay to have young workers immigrate to their country. Sign up the Dixie Chicks, Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam, Barbara Streisand, Bruce Springsteen, Green Day, and aw heck throw in Hollywood.

You know what Mr. Whooper. As an American citizen (and the fact that I got off my ass and voted), it is my right to complain about our [idiotic] President. If you don't like it, you can just not listen :thumbsup:

And from what I hear, Australlia has a crappy leader as well.

Me and Phreak are in agreement here.

I voted, and it is my constitutional right to complain as much and as loudly as I want to about the moron we've got in charge AGAIN.

If it weren't for my college comittments right now, I honestly would consider moving to another country.

Im saying do what Kerry and Bush said and that is to unify. To say this country is stupid or sucks because of who was elected is moronic. To up and leave the country because of who is elected only makes those who have a different political view stronger. Kerry didnt say give up and leave. He said stay and unify but dont give up on the vision. You wouldnt like someone to say

if Kerry got elected:

"Aw now I have to leave the United States for my own safety. Kerry is not going to be tough on the terrorist and I fear for my safety."

If someone said that I would think they were dumb and ignorant. Yes you can vent go ahead but it doesnt do any good. Never said you cant, you mistake that. If it were up to me I would say no political parties. Then people would have to actually investigate a candidate and their records.

Originally posted by Whoopknacker

Then people would have to actually investigate a candidate and their records.

I think the reason that alot of Americans ARE frustrated is that we DID investigate Bush's records, and what we saw is actually embarrassing AND frightening. :dozey:

And Kerry and Bush can ask for unity all they want, I will NOT support George Bush as my president.

Not saying you have to support the President. Of course you can say that you dont agree with things. By all means a President should be challenged. But when it comes down to ugly name calling, outright extremisms (This country is going to the dogs because a _______ is running it AGHGHGH), looking only at the negative is what I think is wrong. You have the freedom to say it but when people compare Bush to Hitler dont expect to be taken seriously. When people say Those Democrats or Those Republicans, that is what divides. I also looked at Kerry and his record and did not find him fit for leadership either. But I dont sit there and say those stupid Democrats or that idiot Kerry should have stayed in Vietnam with the other commies. I mean cmon. John Kerry deserves respect for service to this country. Im not Anti-Kerry. There is such a thing as respect and not accept. I can respect someone is a different religion and I dont belittle them for it. Does that mean I will join their religion No, therefore I dont accept it.

Anyhow Im done discussing this, dont expect a reply anymore. We both have our different views. Thats fine. How you view those differences is up to you.

BTW ET what is your game name, if I see you Ill say whats up. Dont worry no political stuff. Besides probably would get kicked for spamming. Just a friendly game of killing each other.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I think the reason that alot of Americans ARE frustrated is that we DID investigate Bush's records, and what we saw is actually embarrassing AND frightening. :dozey:

And Kerry and Bush can ask for unity all they want, I will NOT support George Bush as my president.

AMEN!!! I want to move to Canada but i'm not old enough. It sucks how Kerry lost and man what is "uniting" the country. pfffft like that will ever happen. Kerry and bush are so different, its crazy.

Thats all I have to say.

Archived