Home

Is Halo 2 going to "kill" Battlefront?

Prime

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not interessted in Halo 2 since the first Halo game sucked royal (_|_) and didnt offer much .... so ill stick with SW:BF, there i can enjoy being surrounded by lasers and growling wookies.

and not to mention i get to drive the :atat: *klompetty klomp* woohooo!!!

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

ditto for me :D as many know, Im very much an RPG person :)

Get Lord of the Rings: The Third Age.

It seriously rocks the socks.

I have Halo...that's enough for me...don't need to buy Halo2

:eyeraise:

If you own Halo, and like Halo....why on earth would you not want Halo 2? It is supposedly going to be greater than Halo in almost every way :eek:

If you own Halo, and like Halo....why on earth would you not want Halo 2? It is supposedly going to be greater than Halo in almost every way :eek: [/b]

duNNo? guess i don't like Halo that much :/ It's not as addictive as BattleFront, GTA: San Andreas or Warcraft3

we have 8 people setup and 2 xboxes, and big screen tv to play halo 2 on tuesday when it releases...

when xbox+people+halo 2 are here...im there...

until halo 2 comes out for pc (2-3 years?) it won't take down battlefront, which of course won't last 2-3 years unless maps/mods get added in

Originally posted by TK-8252

I don't know what Halo is about. :(

The basic story is the 'covenent' a group of alien speices sharing a comon religion are attacking humanity and trying to rid humans, because their leaders have called a holy war against the humans.

Master Chief (you) is a super soldier wearing powerful body armor and just is overall really badass, and has to try and escape off of a ring that his ship crash landed onto.

That's it in a nutshell.

Archived