Home

Is Halo 2 going to "kill" Battlefront?

Prime

Originally posted by Darkside_tanro

Halo sucks ass in every area except maybe graphics & audio. Halo 2 took out some of what did make halo's gameplay good. Added a bunch of crap jacked straight from Unreal 2k4 and continued to suck. I dispise halo in so many ways. I would rather Play Doom I on a lan party than Halo. So needless to sya i would rahter play Battlefront Cuz battlefront, a game i thought was gonna blow at first was so friggin addictive.

Dude, *flaming is teh bad!!11!!*you probably don't even have halo,you just read reviews or listen to your friends,anyway,that crap you call a game(battlefront)has way to many glitches,and Halo2's online beats the crap out of battlefronts any day.You can say what you want about halo,but the people who know what they are talking about and have at least some taste in games,know that halo 2 is the king!For proof,visit the battlefronts online servers,yester day there was 4 and they only had maybay 3-5 people in there rooms.

*Tisk tisk, none o that now! ~ET

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thisthreadsucks.jpg

JEEZUM CROW! GET A GRIP PEOPLE!

"my video game can beat up your video game because (insert verbal diahrreah here)."

First it was Halo 2 vs SWBF. Now it is about Halo 2 vs Half Life 2, and why this one sucks more than the other, and vice versa.

I mean seriously, once we get over the yes, no, or both answer to the thread question, why must we continue this mindless rant.

Seriously, I like some games that most people think are about retarded, but they seem fun to me, and I care less about what others think, but I am not going to go on and on about why it is cool?

People who post in forums, NEVER learn that people ARE entitled to opinions, but if somebody disagree's with you, what is the point of the argument? Do you actually expect somebody to go, "Gee sir, you are right, this copy of Halo 2 is a worthless piece of trash, and SWBF really sucks the big one! I think I will throw both in the trash, and go buy Half Life 2! Golly, you really saved the day, THANK YOU! Where would I be without your divine wisdom?"

Guys, just play what you want, have fun and....you know....shut up!

Back on topic,

I MAY play BOTH SWBF, AND Halo 2 tomorrow. Realitives are visiting, so quality time is pending...

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

thisthreadsucks.jpg

People who post in forums, NEVER learn that people ARE entitled to opinions, but if somebody disagree's with you, what is the point of the argument? Do you actually expect somebody to go, "Gee sir, you are right, this copy of Halo 2 is a worthless piece of trash, and SWBF really sucks the big one! I think I will throw both in the trash, and go buy Half Life 2! Golly, you really saved the day, THANK YOU! Where would I be without your divine wisdom?"

Guys, just play what you want, have fun and....you know....shut up!

Back on topic,

I MAY play BOTH SWBF, AND Halo 2 tomorrow. Realitives are visiting, so quality time is pending...

lol groovy, your posts are the best! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I've heard that the SP portion of Halo2 is also repetitive(I haven't played that yet since I do not own an xbox and need to go to a friend's house to play).

Not really. You trade off between playing Master Chief and an elite. It's actually pretty fun. The only annoying part to me in Halo 2 is fighting the flood. The Library in Halo is what made me stop playing and not finish Halo, because it got too repetitive.

And as far as Xbox games go, this is one of the best ones. It's really fun for SP, and for MP, it's a blast.

And as far as computer MP goes, I like Unreal Tournament 2003. I didn't buy 2004 yet, so, maybe I'll wait 'til 2005 comes out. ;) But UT2k3 is pure joy! I remember summer days in 2003 playing against Kjolen.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

UT2k3 is considered a huge disapointement and I agree. UT2k4 is so much better. Assault is back and there's the Onslaught mode where you can use vehicles.

Well, UT2k4 is just like 2k3, but with Vehicles. I wasn't too fond of the demo of 2k4. The vehicles seemed so unfair, I kept getting run over. That doesn't even happen in Halo.

Well, The original Unreal Tournament is alot better. ;)

Archived