Home

Is Halo 2 going to "kill" Battlefront?

Prime

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess im a little late to this but whatever. Ive got the PS2 version of battlefront. Guess what other game ive got. GTA san andreas. Even though ive got the game of the year i still find my self plaing Battlefront rather often. Just because you have a good game doesnt mean you have to abandon all of your old ones.

i'm sticking with battle front,i was never really into the halo games anyway,plus i play on a pc,don't own any console game systems. if you can't play it on a pc i won't be playing it.next game i'm picking up is half life2 but only for cs sourse,i'll sell h l 2 on ebay for 10 bucks. just for the record i have nothing against halo or halo 2 just not my type of game.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Halo 1 had the worst level design in the history of FPS IMO. You know, when they put arrows on the floor for you to find your way through the building, there's a bloody repetitiveness problem there.

You got that right. Man I got annoyed when you grab the flag and everyone spawns outside the door and often there is only one door. Most of the time it was better to just run past your oponents rather than kill them unless there was a 20+ second spawn timer.

Originally posted by Syzerian

You got that right. Man I got annoyed when you grab the flag and everyone spawns outside the door and often there is only one door. Most of the time it was better to just run past your oponents rather than kill them unless there was a 20+ second spawn timer.

That is what the "f" key is for man. Bash them over the head with the flag. It does 50pts of damage two hits and they are dead then boogie on outta there!

Archived