Home

The battle of geonosis

DarthTDe

Get ready,you're about to take place in one of the most titanic battles in the Star Wars Universe,The Battle of Geonosis.

For this RPG,you'll need to fill out these specs.

Name:

Side:

Class:

Weapons:

Example

Name:Jaden Randyll

Side:Republic

Class:Jedi Knight

Weapons:Two staff lightsabers with an ARC pistol and Charric

now suit up,:stormmask and have fun:emodanc:

((Since this guy pmed me to start up this thread and write the story I will. But first a char))

Name: Zoric Bastar

Side: Republic

Class: Jedi Knight

Weapons: A single blue saber.

As the Gunships come out of hyperspace they begin to go down on Geonosis. As they land the Jedi get off and enter the stadium while the clones continue above the arena waiting for there chance...

Name: Gonter Ahcillies

Side: Repiblic ((Who wants to be a droid?))

Class: Commando ((Clone Commando, the dudes from Republic COmmando the Game, exept he is a human))

Weapons: Two large rifles that he wields at the same time, 10 frag grenades, 5 sticky grenades, 15 thermal detonators, and 20 mines.

I was waiting in the Gunships above, waiting for my chance. Jango gave some of the Commandos Basalik War Droids. They were old, form the Mandalorian war, but Gonter had one. At the precise moment, I'd jump down and take out all droids I can in one swoop. Then I'd turn it around and fire some more rounds. I'd keep this up until 1, fuel ran out, Two, I died, 3, teh droid was going to blow up. Suddenly, I felt a hand grasping my shoulder. "You all right Gonter?" One of Gonter's fellow commadnos asked, his name was Judek, and he was one of Gonter's best friends. "Yeah," He replied, "I am just waiting for the action to begin." I was then given orders to go to a near by orbiting Clone Assult ship, The Candessauri, to get readyfor launch. I went there and went to the cargo hatch. From the planets surfacem it would look like garbage. Then suddenly see that garbage wasn't garbage, IT WAS A BASALIK WAR DROID RODE BY A HUMAN! I strapped myself to the droid, the magnetic floor held the droid down, the airlock doors swung open, and I waited. Waited for when the signal was given. The signal for me would be a green blip, it was active the same time Mace gave the signal. I waited, looking into deep empty space and onto the planets surface. Suddenly, the green blip appeared and the droid was released. My protective armor was over my commando armor, and once I reached the surface it would be jettisoned so I could get higher speeds. I flew towards the atmosphere, my breath mask giveing me air and sucking it out of me for I could not move my body. It forced me to inhale the oxygeon it gave me, then exhale. I entered the stratosphere, I was almost there.

Name: 1-333.4-5

Class: Clone-trooper

Weapons: assault rifle

A big explosion threw me against a rock. At first I couldn't move but then the pain get lower and I took cover at a hole in the rock.

A few minutes later I saw some Battle droids walking through the republican lines shooting at my mates. I don't know what to do. Should I shot them, or what? When they notice me I would have no chance.

Suddenly there came lots of Droidekas from the right side and I knew that it is over but I had no fear!! :(

((OOC:thanks,EDJ))

IC:I finally saw mace round the corner to the balcony where Dooku was standing."can we drop in now?"Rosh asked"don't be so eager...wait for it...wait for it...ignite your saber,there's going to be a battle here today...an epic one..." :slsaber:

PS:my bio was the example in the first post.;)

Getting closer and closer, exitement filled me. I came closer and closer, my trigger finger itching for battle, I saw some drop ships being released. They were the same speed as me. "I'm so fast..." I thought... I could see the gunships below. I was very close to the arena now.

Jaden jumped down to the arena floor."The Geonosians are such cowards,flying away,screaming like Bantha Rats""Yeah"Rosh agreed.Jaden ran in a blind fury"CHAAAAARGE!!!"cutting some 50 droids in his path,when he came to a super battle droid,he decapitatded it and spat on it"Get the commando droids first!"Jaden Yelled.

I charged through the battlefield,cutting down any droid that got in my way,and ran into Rosh,literally"whoa!"rosh yelled"sorry"

Jaden said.And as he did,droids started to circle around him"you ready"rosh asked"Yeah"Jaden replied.at the same time they swung their sabers decapitating them all.

I Jumped to the top of the arena and found a couple Nemoidian separatists,and put my sabers to their stomachs,ready to ignite them."where's Dooku"no answer"I said,Where's Dooku!""On the

balcony,but please,don't kill us"I heard footsteps.I accidentally pushed the seperatists over the balcony" "Sorry!"I yelled down.

Right then,Jango Fett came around the corner...

• 5 months later...

Name: Gamma 83

Side: Republic. Well durr!

Class: Clone Sharpshooter

Weapons: DC-15x Sniper Rifle, DC-15s Blaster Pistol.

Gamma 83 hit the ground running, holding a case of packs for his sniper rifle in one hand, the rifle in the other. He took position above & opposite the hangar. His task: atempt to prevent the Geonesian & droid starfighters from harassing the Republic Gunships. Lay prone and began his work.

:snip2::clone:

Name: Jazeb Zevin

Class: Jedi Kinght

Weapons: One green bladed lightsaber and an extra yellow bladed one.

Jazeb made his way through the debris of machines and lifeless corpses. He held his lightsaber tightly as a SBA shot a nearby clone. Jazeb slashed its arms off and used force push leaving it helpless. Jazeb then ran over to a Droideka who had recently killed a Jedi comrade...

A Jedi with two lightsabers ran towards me. He was about to swing his weapon when a huge explosion knocked him skyward, sending him flying into the stands. It turned out an SBD used his rocket weapon to defend me. The Jedi survived the fall, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Zerrik

Side:CIS

Class: Geonosian

Weapons: Two Vibroswords

Bio: After being born into noblity, his hive was overthrown by Poggle the Lesser. He was forced to fight in the vile arenas of his new overlords.

Zerrik poked his head over the body of a droid and smiled, showing yellowly teeth. Before him he saw a Jedi, on the fall defenseless. His green and yellow lightsabers were a feet away. Zerrik flew quickly over to the Jedi and drew his weapons.He hissed a challenge to the Jedi.

"If your skills are so great, challenge this planets finest!"

Name: RK-1354

Class: Commando (Demolisions)

Weapons: DC-17, A-053 demo, DC-17 Flame attachment

Bio: Trained by the mysteroius Walon Vau as all other Commandos were, RK-1354 or "Char" as he is called for obvoius reasons has been sent out alone on missions before the start of the great war. Char is now a Sgt. in the Republic Army.

I was told that a Commando was taking out generators down around the stadium. I was to help him and defend Jedi if they needed help. I was to be dropped in by Launch Pod. A one way trip to the middle of the battle. They stapped me in and I was ready to go. When I hit the ground large ements of blaster fire was directed at my pod as was slowly eating threw the hull. But just then a jedi swooped in and destroyed them all. I got out and readied my gun. There was gonna be some hell to pay....

Archived