Home

Battlefront PC Patch 1.1 Thread (official patch) -- 1.1 Update Is Out!!!

Lindsey

Hmmm....only 7 servers in all of North America with more than 10 players in them today. 158 players total. GG's Pandemic!!! SWBF has officially sunk faster than the titanic. Even if they release another patch, there won't be anyone left playing the game for it to matter. LMAO!!! Have a nice swim!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who let the troll out?

I don't know if you've also looked at the time, but a lot of people in North America are probably working or in school. I know I won't be playing for serveral hours yet.

Besides, the Internet is a wonderful thing - it allows you to play on servers all over the world. There are almost 500 people playing right now, and the pings are good even outside of North America.

I'm actually surprised at how many that ARE playing this game... we're totally kicking Tribes: Vengeance's ass, there are only 168 players world-wide for it and it was released almost the same time with much fanfare.

Whilst 1.1 was certainly a welcome patch perhaps for thier next batch update they should concentrate even more on the net code and less on more maps like the Jabba's palace. No doubt that 1.1 was a very good step in the right direction, lets ask them to keep up the momentum and fix the lag and fps rates.

I totally agree with Wax. It's not trolling or flaming, it's frustration caused by expectation.

When I buy a game touted as such a blast to play, I expect to have a blast when I double click it, not months later.

I stopped playing this game awhile ago because I'd spend 15minutes finding a server and 5minutes playing, then I'd be back to square one. Not only that but when ever I did get in a server it was always 5 humans with dozens of bots on every server. There is nothing more lame.

This patch took WAY too long compared to other games, and it doesn't even look worth it. I'm sick of this mess. I'll never buy another Lucas Arts Star Wars themed game.

Why does Lucasarts suck so bad at making StarWars games?

LUCAS ARTS PLEASE SELL THE LICENSE TO A REAL VIDEO GAME COMPANY NEXT TIME!

I enjoy this patch a great deal. I find that I'm either selecting better servers or they fixed a lot of NAT problems, becauce I'm getting better ping; that's saying a lot too, given my opinion of Resnet here. Really though, I was so happy when I played SWBF for the first time with the patch. It's made my experience with it a whole lot more enjoyable. I hope Pandemic keeps it up for a long time.

Archived