• Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

OMFG It's GREAT!! :D :D

Am I naughty if I post a link?

[works on new av/sig]

B.

send linknay on the PM nay :p

hmm....Im really trying not to spoilerise myself, from rhetts thing I got just a glimpse of a cpl of things(only watched it once), and I dont know if I want to see the whole thing now..... especially now everyone says its kickass... it makes me want to hang out til may even more...

so is it super spoilerific ?? how long does it go for ??

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Pal™

So it looks like the movie will actually be good now? :D

Well, the trailer gave me that great nostalgic feeling that always comes with a Star Wars trailer.

I hope it's good. I was recently disheartened by some of the DVD changes, but if Lucas pulls off Episode 3 I will stfu and never bad mouth him again.

EVEN if he decides to release an ULTIMATE OT DVD set that replaces every scene with Alec Guiness with Ewan McGregor in "old guy makeup" and takes out any Yoda scene and inserts a home video of him taking a dump.

@ Astro

No major spoilers. I mean, you're going to see the trailer eventually. They will play it all over TV.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

so is it super spoilerific ?? how long does it go for ??

Not too spoilerific, no. (considering I'm spoiler-free for this one).

It's 1:47 but the first 45 secs or so are footage from ANH and TPM.

Surprised to see a shot of a certain someone in there, but then again it's meant to cater for the 'civilian' movie-going community :xp:

B.

Originally posted by KBell

Pretty sure everyone thought Episode 1 and 2 were going to be great after their individual trailers

Well, thats a good thing for me, because I thought 1 and 2 were good movies, and I thought the trailers were mediocre.

Anyways, I hath seen it, all exept for the end of it because the hyperspace hack cut out.

I used to have hyperspace but my subscription ran out ¬_¬

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

by the looks of the trailer this is gonna eclipse every star wars film that has come before it

Uh oh... What's that?!

It's a **** storm...

RUNNNNN!

seriously man... noooo :tsk:

The prequels are a different kind of movie... I agree it looks to be great, but on another scale than the OT

Archived