Home

Farkin' Gross, Mang!

CapNColostomy

So here's the deal. What's the single most disgusting thing that EVER happened to you that isn't either

A: So embarrising you dare not admit to it, even with the anonymity of the internet guarding you like a pit bull on crack.

or

B: So foul, that it cannot be spoken of on a "family friendly" forum.

Okay, you talked me into it. I'll go first. One time I was drinking beer by the can and the fistfulls at a party of sorts. There was a large circle shaped coffee table in the middle of the living room where I was sitting. I had to use the restroom, and I have this illogical phobia of taking food or drinks to the toilet with me, so I made note of the large round table in my mind. In the general area of study there were three beer cans, with the exact same markings as the one I held in my hand. But the table was huge, so I spotted a wide open area to sit mine in whilst I visited the latrine, and sat my beer down. First mistake.

Upon returning from the pooh-room, I scanned the table for my beer. And there it sat, just as I'd left it. Or so I'd thought. Second mistake. So I pick up my beer and pull back a humongous slug of frosty barley pop, and to my suprise there was an extra bonus lump of something in my beer. Now, before I go any further, I think it's important to point out to all the non-drinkers and smokers here, that when you take a drink from a can of beer,and feel something extra hit your tongue you almost always automatically assume that someone put their cigarette out in your drink. I did just that. Third mistake.

I remained calm. Afterall, this had happened several times. I resisted the urge to gag or spit, and simply got up without cursing, and went to the kitchen sink. Upon arival at said sink, I spat the mouthful of beer out and the extra deluxe bonus feature cigarette butt chunk into the sink. The only problem, was that it wasn't a cigarette butt at all. But instead, a delicious morcel of used Band-Aid. It even landed "sunny side up" so's to further impede my efforts to hold back the vomit.

So now it's your turn. C'mon and try and top that. Really gross me out, and be honest. And don't get a ban warning or a thread closing if you can help it. ;)

One day (years ago, I was maybe 11 or 12 at the time), I decided to visit a local grassy ditch with my brother to race paper boats we had pre-made. We had a very fun time and stayed there for quite awile. Once we decided to retire back to our house we layed around awile, I got hungry and decided to fix some cheerios. Now, heres where the gross part comes in. Eating said cheerios I felt a lump on the right side of my neck. Assuming it was a scab I felt around it and started to pick at it. After awile I peeled it off and looked at it. What did I see? The flailing legs of a now rather ill-tempered tick. I immediately dropped it and ran, crying, to my parents, who then asked me where it was, I said I didn't know, and that it was in the kitchen somewhere. After looking for it they looked on me, they found it on my pant leg. It was rather large, and from what I could see at the time it was black, with a white spot in the middle. They then took it and killed it. I can remember it vividly still, where I was sitting at the table, the exact spot on my neck t was, the flailing legs, the white spot in the middle. It makes my shiver to think of it now. I now have a phobia of ticks, and actually have had 2 more ticks after that time on me, smaller ones, from our counry property. It's strange that my brother has never got them, hes always there doing the same activities as I when they get on me.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

:indif: I got 16+ ticks while building my brothers barn in Missouri last summer. Suck it up. :p

*Shrivels up into a ball and dies*

You have to admit the flailing legs thing is gross :p

Btw, I believe this was it.

[EDIT] This is post #306666 in Yoda's Swamp, therefore it is possesed by the evil 6's muaahaahahahhaahaha!

We used to have a problem with our middle bathroom toilet backing up into the air escape which would then run it down into the heating system for whatever reason. Well, when this first started my older brother was going to the bathroom upstairs and had just flushed. I was walking along my marry way in our basement when I hear water. All of a sudden, "water" is gushing out of a seal on one of our air returns. I, being the llittle boy scout that I am, rushed to it to try and avert disaster and begin catching it in my outstretched and cupped hands while it's splattering all over me.

This went on for about 45 seconds until I realised I had bits of toilet paper stuck on my hands, died inside, then stepped back from the trickling stream of arse water.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

it didn't happen to me, but I happend to see it sadly. (has now learned to knock before entering a room)

my friend was doing the nasty with his girlfriend and she- Too. Much. Information. -rhett

Dang it Rhett, you have to make me curious :xp:

Ok, just thought of one. it goes into the "red" pile, and yellow...ish.

when I was at primary school, about 10 yrs old. there was a kid in the yr below me with a wart on his thumb. one day during assembly it burst showering all of the surrounding people with blood and puss, (see said it was red and yellow) anyway lots of screems and kids allmost being sick followed. I was 2 or 3 rows back so I avoided being covered.

Once I found 2 leeches underneath my clothes while I was living in Indonesia. It freaked me out, because at first I thought they were mud stains or something. So I tried to "wipe" it off and they began to pulsate. I freaked out for 2 minutes before I actually pulled them off....

XD

well it's not really gross but while i was at basic...after we did our land nav course, we go to our gear, and i see a big-ass spider on my kevlar helmet, i kick it and it disappears...i think 'GREAT!', but when i examined the helmet nothing was there...so i'm like 'damn little bitch...' and put the kevlar on anyways...we march to the bivuac (camp) site, and it's like totally dark out, and while we are setting up the tent...this huge thing drops out of my kevlar and lands on my hand, i quickly clench my fist and it took alot of effort not to scream and sound like a girl. It scared the living **** out of me though.

Scared of insects eh. Wimps. :p

Besides, this is about disgusting things that happened to one, not things that just freaked one out.

Hmm.

Oh yeah! Someone hid a lump of broccoli in my glass of milk one christmas when I was much younger, when I left it unattended.

I quite like broccoli, but it was the fact that I found a lump of something green, and wierd in my drink when I slugged the milk back, that caused me to run to the nearest sink and spew half-digested turkey into it.

I only found out exactly what the green lump had been after my guts calmed down a bit. Wasn't as disgusting as it had first appeared, and turned out to be a waste of a good turkey dinner.

I never did find out which of my family put the broccoli in there.

One day, they will pay. :mad:

Apparently you haven't seen pictures of what a brown recluse can do to your skin.
Lol. Apparently Datheus, I've been an amateur arachnologist since I was five, and therefore I don't require a lecture on necrotoxic venom.

And I've overcome my fear of spiders. If I saw a spider on my kevlar helmet, I wouldn't go-jelly-legged and try to kill it until I'd determined whether it was dangerous or not. If it was dangerous or even possibly dangerous, I'd have killed it in a far more deliberate, efficient way than Rogue15 attempted. Thus it wouldn't have survived and dropped onto me later on... QED tbh.

My grandparents had a pool party at their house for the whole neighborhood last year. They invited me and my friends... So we could watch all the kids while they went to the store :rolleyes:.

The kids start to be all rowdy and what not. So I decide to calm them down by doing some arrial dives from the porch into the pool. And the last one when I got into the pool, one of the kids asked me to walk on my hands under the water. I do and I'm walking, and I then feel something squishy. I'm thinking it was a leaf. I look at my hand... And a nice chunk of children feces falls from my palm.

Yeah :indif:

Well, it wasn't mine, I did it to someone. I took some of that fake puke mix, made fake puke, put in rotten food, let it ferment, and took it to the movie theatre. I stood on a balcony and dumped...my puke made more puke, and most of the theatre lost their lunch...:(

@rhett...now im curious what IS's thing was...:mad:

Can't believe I'm replying to this one, but here goes:

I was out on my very first job, ever, detassling corn! Yes, I live in Iowa. Detassling involves going down the rows and ripping off the top part of the plant as part of the cycle. Anyway...

One day, towards the end of the project, I was walking along, and on this farm they had some pigs (sing the song).

So you could smell the pig manure, and it was bad. So I was walking down a row and I saw what looked, to me like a wet puddle down the row. Since I was all hot and sweaty anyway, and this was a dirty job, and I had steel toed work boots on, I just walked through it.

Unfortunately, the "puddle" which appeared at first glance to be less than an inch deep, was actually about a foot deep. SPLASH! Looking up, I saw that there was a "lagoon" for the pigs up on a slight rise, and there was a "breach" in it, that had run down into the corn field. The hot sun had dried a "skin" on the top, to make it appear shallow.

So here I was, halfway to my knees in liquid pig sh*t. It took me a split second to realize it wasn't mud. Huge swarm of flies then attacked me.

I immediately headed to the port-a-potty and wiped as much off my boots as I could. Having a pocket knife with me, I cut the legs off my jeans and threw them away (the cut off parts, not my legs, and not my jeans). I sat on the back of the bus on the way home... heh

Archived