Home

any Killers fans here?

Leper Messiah

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

ah. the Killers are a band, i didnt know what you were referring to. I thought you meant real life killers, and I was going to say that I have a morbid curiosity about the "Jack the Ripper" Murders in London 1888.......

what type of band are they ??

mtfbwya

well they are not my standard metal fare, i dont really know what catagory to put them in. a few very catchy songs though.

and Jack the Ripper? you sick........ j/k :D

they ever figure out who that was?

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

and Jack the Ripper? you sick........ j/k :D

they ever figure out who that was?

no, though the most popular subjects are 3 doctors...

1. Queen Victoria's physician...Sir William Gull (as shown in the Johnny Depp Movie 'From Hell'). This theory, though highly entertaining, is highly unlikely...

2. Dr Robert Stephenson... I really like the theories about this guy... he was a weird ass doctor, with a fascination for the occult

3. Dr Aron Kaminsky....ended up going to the US apparently. Many, including myself dont really think he fits the profile at all, plus alot of facts dont fit about him....

there it is in a nutshell :D

mtfbwya

meh. they are ok. They are very similar to all the other "The..." guitar bands out there at the moment. Not as good as the kings of leon, interpol, snow patrol, JEt etc... imho...

I saw them live in the summer and they were fairly average, apart from one somg they played which was pretty catchy...

Originally posted by toms

meh. they are ok. They are very similar to all the other "The..." guitar bands out there at the moment. Not as good as the kings of leon, interpol, snow patrol, JEt etc... imho...

I saw them live in the summer and they were fairly average, apart from one somg they played which was pretty catchy...

i liked them bout the same as Snow Patrol, both pretty good bands

Archived