Home

Hatrus WIP Thread

hatrus

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a current WIP from several months ago. It is being presented to my new clan as a gift, but will also have a version that has no clan tags on it. SO feast your eyes on this baby! Anakin from the AOTCTC mod is attempting to animate it. SO well see how it looks soon I hope.

HUEY_RENDER.jpg

More Updates:

Two TechCars, a Ducati Motorcycle, A Heavy Assault Arial Hunter Killer (HHAHK), T-X's Smith & Wesson 4566 .45ACP handgun.

shot0045.jpg

shot0046.jpg

shot0048.jpg

shot0049.jpg

shot0052.jpg

Oh and my modeling time will be less now that I got a baby to take care of. Got to check on him every 10 minutes to make sure hes ok :eek:

jawas are just docile creatures that scavenge the deserts stealing droids and other gadgets to sale to local moisture farmers. the fact that they usually are unarmed and curious, makes them excelent targets for demonstrating today's firepower on. none of them had any objections to the testing.

if we use an audi it will be ported from like ut or another game.

Originally posted by hatrus

jawas are just docile creatures that scavenge the deserts stealing droids and other gadgets to sale to local moisture farmers. the fact that they usually are unarmed and curious, makes them excelent targets for demonstrating today's firepower on. none of them had any objections to the testing.

if we use an audi it will be ported from like ut or another game.

what u say?! :'(

Jawas have lives too ya know

anyway great work, man!

Hey, Hatrus, mabye you can clear something up for me,

When I spawn your vehicles, the weapons...change like it goes to a random effect some times, Like your harrier's mini gun shoots smoke... kinda like that. and some times it will chnage if I spawn two of the vehicles together like the weapons to one will override the other and the others weapons will match the senconds. If that make's sense.

Just a heads up, awesome work again ^_^

Heres a sith infiltrator im making for my friend createse.

x5xinfiltrator.jpg

also the weapon problems are because some of the weapons i use have the same names as other vehicles weapons, i better start giving each new weapon a special name.

Archived