Home

THE Jabba's Palace topic

Achillesz7

Originally posted by Cpt. Bannon

it may work, as the card is (i think) a prototype geForce 3. however, the gf3 drivers may not work with it, but it'd be interesting to see. PM me if you try it please.

I was kind of joking!

I would like to see the result but woulden't want to do it!

Sorry about off topic ness!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DogGy

Well, this day still has 3 hours to go for me, here in Belgium. And probably lucasarts is based in amerika, around GMT -6 or something, so then this day has more then 7 hours to go right now ;)

hum.... They might be fixing the last min bugs on the map is all i can say then. I just wish they would post something about it for people like me who wake up and roll out of bed to DL the map.:deathstar

You have to assume the release is the 19th PST Pacific Standard Time, since the developers are in California along with LucasArts. Its only 12pm there now so the work day isnt quite done. Thankfully theyre doing this before the holiday. Or maybe theyre doing this in time for the mad dash of Holiday shopping, day after Thanksgiving is when the shot for shopping rings out here. Dont know what it is in Europe.

Well, this doesn't mean that they will release it somewhere around the holidays, it can be possible that they will release it tommorow. I really don't understand why you guys think that it will be released in a month or something.

OT: the creators of Spongebob Squarepants were originally shooting for the dumbest cartoon they could think of (yes thats in their own words) and i believe they succeeded. Just goes to show that stupidity IS rampant (as evidenced by the Counterstrike community)

and back on topic: They'll probably release it at 11:59 59 PST, if they release it the right day. If not...it'll end up right next to the PC demo, I think

Archived