Home

THE Jabba's Palace topic

Achillesz7

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can they promise something on a specific deadline and then just completely blow it off, along with hundreds of their customers? Great job guys. :roleyess:

At least they could have announced today that it would be delayed. But nope, just screw us over and pretend you're "putting on the finishing touches." We can wait for your procrastination and lies.

Originally posted by Mountainforest

lol, so lucasarts has timezone GTM - 2 months :D

:D that still means the demo should be out , since it was 'coming soon' begin sep.

I wish they'd say more, to clear up a lot of things. Well I guess we'll just have to wait a bit more

The same post on Editing was closed by Alegis. Sorry man, we where under impression that this level will also bring some stuff for loading user levels, ways to analyse mission.lvl and stuff, so that is why we thought it should be one in editing also. Anyhow, maybe it is better to keep it on one place. We sincerely apologize to Alegis.

So, they dont work today and sunday, so maybe we will hear more news on monday...

Originally posted by Servant

so that is why we thought it should be one in editing also.

Well it wasn't about editing, more about why the map wasn't out yet...

Anyhow, maybe it is better to keep it on one place. We sincerely apologize to Alegis.

No need to apologise directly to me at all, I just try to enforce the COC

If I have to do something I don't get mad or take it personal ;)

They said the linux tools were done and there was a fair chance of them being released with the 1.1 version. They weren't, and they didn't release them up till now, so I'm afraid it might take a while...

Archived