Home

THE Jabba's Palace topic

Achillesz7

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm constructive , ok... hows this

"Oh Gee I hope they release the map soon. Oh dear they didn't. Their realease schedule must be backed up as hell."

Honestly are you so suprised that its not out, I personally would hate to be in thier shoes, Game devs have it the worst. and for the following reasons they have my sympathy. Expectant fans , unrealistic deadlines set on them by the powers that be, and trying to juggle a family life. It would not be fun. I dont blame the Devs I blame LA for sloppy handling.

who said anything about whine.. I take it only you are allowed to express your opinion... opinions are like thumbs just about everyone has one.

I agree, the release note was proberly for the screenshots. However, lucus arts are making quite a few other games and to be hounest, they can't just dedicate all the time to Battlefront. Eventhough it's anoying to the public, best is just to wait and see what happens, and like I've said before, 'no-ones perfect (except mary popins'.

Originally posted by spitboy

i hope they workd out what the think they felt that they had to do over the weekend to get this map out. I bet they are mainly working on kotor 2 . That game comes out early next month.:atat:

Using cute graphics is no replacement for the truth...

Bioware makes Knights of the Old Rebublic, Obsidian is making KOTOR2, Pandemic makes Starwars Battlefront and Lucas Arts makes money.

Developing and programming decent games is alot of work, fixing the bugs from the over-caffinated programmers is even more work.

Patience for what is to come and appriciating what you have will take you a long ways in life. If you don't like what they are offering, do it better yourself (from the ground up).

Originally posted by jaemz

If you don't like what they are offering, do it better yourself.

Can't without an SDK. :roleyess:

We were patient. But they miss deadline and are too incompetant to even announce on LA forums that it'll be delayed. Instead they just leave their customers in question.

Patience is a jedi way of thinking and im not a jedi lol I kill jedis and im ready for this killer map.:deathstar beside no one said anythign about not liken what they had to offer in fact we all like what they have to give that is why we play this game. We simple want more of the goods is all.:deathstar

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Much better ;)

Your posts do sound like whining a lot though.

Ok thats perhaps how it could be perceived. I'm just jaded by expieriences of poor support from EA, and Novalogic. Its seems that adressing issues in relation to customer service is not one of thier strong points.

Originally posted by spitboy

Patience is a jedi way of thinking and im not a jedi lol I kill jedis and im ready for this killer map.:deathstar beside no one said anythign about not liken what they had to offer in fact we all like what they have to give that is why we play this game. We simple want more of the goods is all.:deathstar

\

you have to scroll down when you select the map in instant action.

I'm impressed with the concept of the new map, but it could be a little bigger and if it were outdoors, it could add vehicles. But that's just me, I enjoy being a pilot whenever I play. Other than that, the map is outstanding except for being small. The droid being tortured is a nice touch. The rancor eating Gammoreans was pretty funny the first time I saw it. I'd give this level a 8/10. I'd give it one higher, but it's small and lacks vehicles. Other than that, it's awesome.

Archived