Home

THE Jabba's Palace topic

Achillesz7

I think it's great that Pandemic gave the community Jabba's Palace, a small, close quarters battle map.

A different feel and style of play in comparison with the other maps available. Frantic gunbattles in those corridors, just like in the movies. You really have to be alert and aware when the blaster bolts and grenades are flying. Minimal room for maneuver. Gotta love the effectiveness of mines in that map.

Great work, Pandemic.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by italegion

when Pandemic will understand that we DO NOT want console games running over our PC?

:eek:

When more than just retarded people start wanting that very same thing. At the moment, that's not the case.

btw, are there any good screenshots? I just found out about this map and niether the main site nor the download area had a screenshot, so I'm just gonna ask for em here, I already saw that picture of jabba a few posts up btw...

I don't get why people complain about the little stuff. At least X-box and PC got a new map with potential for more in the future. The only people that have right to complain is the PS2 people who bought the game, have broadband internet connection and an internet adaptor, but no Jabba's Palace map.

• 3 weeks later...

Dark and smelly - just like the real thing.

There's droids being tortured and a bit of Rancor action too!

I wonder if you can kill it?.......

Enjoy...

10.jpg Tricky chokepoints

9.jpg

8.jpg Rancor

7.jpg Rancor

6.jpg Jabba (look into the pit!) :D

5.jpg Note carbon-frozen Han Solo :)

4.jpg Jabba

Originally posted by Silver X

Will the Rancor kill you?

Without hesitation... I made a big sacrifice going in there to get those photos. I never made it out again... ;)

Rancor complains like a bitch when you throw grenades at him!

Is this map MP or SP map?
SP I think...

Archived