Home

LucasForums: Yoda's Swamp: Swampie's Choice Awards 2004

IG-64

Hey Rhett, didn't see that other av. Yeah I guess it's closer, in fact i'll save it for later use. 'K? :D

Samuel Dravis: You're Back! Yay! Drop me a PM. These losers have pointed out something wrong with my av, and they can't fix it good enough. :p

Now that's no offense to any of you, and thanks for trying. *huggles all who tried* :D

Edit: Those ones that Rhett made are growing on me. We'll see. ;)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Several people have asked for this; is it free to upgrade, admins, since you've bought it? Or do you have to pay to upgrade?

Also, anyone know what features are new in vB3?

All of this vb3 talk sounds really intriguing. :D

TiE

Right! Back on topic people *cracks whip*

HYA!

As for anyone who feels bad about not making lists....don't. Just because they haven't listed you doesn't mean they don't know who you are, or don't know you're around. You just haven't had enough time / posting-ness to make an impression.

Hell, I never made these kinds of lists until I became a mod practically....

I think some people here are guilty of ass-kissery! :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I think some people here are guilty of ass-kissery! :D

*COUGH*

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Favourite Swampies: Jed, Rogue Nine, ET Warrior, and Groovy

Best Custome Title: Jed

Best Sig text: ET Warrior :xp:

Funniest Swampie: ...

Swampie who posts the most often: Redwing :xp:

Pimpest swampie: Boba F**KIN Rhett

/*COUGH*

:D

Originally posted by EDJ

3. Most well-behaved swampie- Darth Groovy

[/size] [/b]

*sniffles* It really means alot to me guys and gals, believe it or not. I thought for sure I became public enemy number 1 with my promotion to Super Moderator, but you kids stuck it out with me, and I enjoyed my one year term as local Swamp President, it was fun, it really was. ;)

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Swampies:9. Personal rival swampie: used to be Groovy I guess, now at truce

Groovy I guess, now at truce :D

mtfbwya

Yes sir, we are at at truce, and hopefully we remain friends. I assulted you frequently, and I admit, I was wrong. You and I really do have alot in common. It should comfort you to know that when I WAS attacking you, several old school super mods called me on it. I was wrong, I over-reacted, and I publicaly appologize for all the crap I caused you. You turned out to be a good swampie after all, and a great freind. True to my honor I will defend you to the very end.

MTFBWYA

I would now like to enter a category.

Regular member most likely to be promoted to moderator:

InsaneSith

Second Place:

Mike Windu

;)

Meh, I won't go to the trouble of trying to think up a list. But I will say this. I've been a member of a few different message boards, and I by far like this one the best simply because of the diversity of the people that frequant it. (Oh yeah, and the whole not being banned from this one helps alot too.)

Whether or not I agree with any of you, think you're a great person, a total jackass, intelligent, moron, thoughtful, rude, whatever. It's ALL of those qualities equally that make me keep coming back here. This forum, and the diversity of it's members, is pretty kickass. That is all.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Meh, I won't go to the trouble of trying to think up a list. But I will say this. I've been a member of a few different message boards, and I by far like this one the best simply because of the diversity of the people that frequant it. (Oh yeah, and the whole not being banned from this one helps alot too.)

Whether or not I agree with any of you, think you're a great person, a total jackass, intelligent, moron, thoughtful, rude, whatever. It's ALL of those qualities equally that make me keep coming back here. This forum, and the diversity of it's members, is pretty kickass. That is all.

thats CapNs "state of the swamp" speech for this financial quarter :D its good to be the prez :p

ditto on everything you said CapN....

Groovy wow, thats very nice of you to say all those things :) I am a good swampie ! I am honoured....but to truly make it up to me, use your supermod powers and make me mod of the EU forum, the most swinginest forum of em all :p:D

I've got the EU skillz to the pay the billz, and there are very few around who can outdo me in StarWars freakiness, except perhaps StarWarsPhreak of course :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Lady Jedi

I hear Sivvy is a nice guy, but I've never paid enough attention. :D

story of my life. :(

:D

- Nicest swampie: Obi

- Funniest swampie: Rhett i guess

- Most well-behaved swampie: Pad, even when he's drunk

- Swampie who starts the best threads: IG-64

- Swampie who posts the most often: ET, forcing his wit on us :D

- weirdest swampie: Pie, in a good way though. :D

- Swampie with best custom title: Jed

Smilies:

1. Best smiley: :eyeraise:

2. Worst smiley: :gree

3. Most overrated bad smiley: :emodanc:

4. Most used good smiley: :indif:

5. Least used good smiley: :naughty:

Originally posted by Dave Grohl

8. Personal favorite swampies Cap'n and Kain I get their personalities mixed up with maddox for the best page in the universe.

I'll take that as a compliment, although I do believe that if I made a page, maddox would have to settle for 2nd best page in the universe. I just think I kick that much ass.

Originally posted by Maddmann

NO WAY , are you serious ?? *sarcasm*

Serious as a heart attack, but it has not happened yet.

Groovy wow, thats very nice of you to say all those things :) I am a good swampie ! I am honoured....but to truly make it up to me, use your supermod powers and make me mod of the EU forum, the most swinginest forum of em all :p:D

I've got the EU skillz to the pay the billz, and there are very few around who can outdo me in StarWars freakiness, except perhaps StarWarsPhreak of course :D

mtfbwya

OK, the way THAT works is once there is an opening, mods and supermods nominate canidates, then we sort of vote on it. If there are no dissagreements, an admin gives you "Da Powa!" As far as I know, that set of forums is full, but we will sure keep you in mind.

Originally posted by Sivy

3. Most overrated bad smiley: :emodanc:

Have you lost your damn mind? You call yourself a moderator?!?!

LOL, that's the best smiley ever to grace our wonderful set of forums! :p

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

...OK, the way THAT works is once there is an opening, mods and supermods nominate canidates, then we sort of vote on it. If there are no dissagreements, an admin gives you "Da Powa!" As far as I know, that set of forums is full, but we will sure keep you in mind.

very well :p

*starts evil plots and schemes*

LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe

(Moderated by: coupes., Lynk Former, Rogue15, Sivy)

charlatans........ :D ! it's handy Lynk is from my home town

*builds 'Silence of The Lambs' style chamber to house lynks cowering naked body*

"The Lynk puts on the lotion!!!" :p

mtfbwya

I've never even used the smilie.... :emodanc: Ok, now I have :xp:

Originally posted by Alegis

9. Personal rival swampie : used to be IG a loong time ago

Huh? lol, I actually liked you because you used Nintendo avatars. :p

Thanks to all who voted for me :cool:

very well :p

*starts evil plots and schemes*

LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe

(Moderated by: coupes., Lynk Former, Rogue15, Sivy)

charlatans........ :D ! it's handy Lynk is from my home town

*builds 'Silence of The Lambs' style chamber to house lynks cowering naked body*

"The Lynk puts on the lotion!!!" :p

mtfbwya

LOL!!! That's funny. Yeah Lynk pretty much runs the area, but if you look at Lynky's track record, he earned it a long, long time ago. You registered a few months before me, so who knows? Keep in mind that whenever a new LucasArts game comes out, there is usually a set of forums that follow, then we pick our mods based on criteria. Don't give up. ;)

Archived