Home

Mysteries on Correlia Part one: The search for Kolnethk

LukeKatarn

You are some Jedi sent to investigate some odd disturbences. A man named Kolnethk in the city of Coronet has some info to help you but he is hideing. You are searching Coronet for clues to finding him. After finding him, go to the Couincel on Coruscant, they will know what to do. ((This first part is all about finding him, so don't find him immediatley. I want the RPG to grow some pages before it's over.)) This is before TPM, and the Jedi's numbers are average.

Rules:

1: God modeing is a NO NO!

2: Char controlling... NO!

3: Swearing is a nono. Jedi don't swear. :)

4: HAVE FUN!

Char creation: You can make this part up. First person to make a char creation will have created what you NEED in your char creation. You can add in everything else, but you must have what the first char to make a char had in.

Name: Saber Dart

Bio: A Jedi personally trained by Mace Windu, excells at Light Saber combat and has advanced training with Heavy Weapons (like heavy repeaters and Proton Tropedo Launchers)

Weapons: Dual Light Sabers, Heavy Repeater(sometimes sniper rifle instead of repeater)

Misc: Mandalorian armor (Black w/ some blue), Kamino Saber Darts on wrist gauntlets

Name: Zor Anor

Bio: A mysterious jedi sent by the council to find Kolnethk. Is extremely skilled with using the force and lightsaber combat. Is also good with hand to hand.

Weapons: A green curved lightsaber similiar to Dooku's

Misc: Black robe which has a hood. Black shades covering his eyes. Blue eyes. Grapping hood on side. Black gloves.

Name: Luke Katarn

Bio: Very skilled in useing the force, known as the most powerful force user for his rank, he uses saber form V, like Aniken. He is also good at Saber Combat.

Weapons: A single saber, he relies more on the force then on sabers.

Misc: Nothing

Appearence: Brown Knight robes. Green eyes, and Black hair.

Zor was sitting in the hard plastic seat of the co-pilot seat. Below him was the city of Coronet gleaming in the sun. "Sir, we will be approaching in about 3 minutes." Said the pilot over the engine. The ship slowed its decent and started dropping into the star port. Suddenly a explosion ripped through the air and was heading torwds the ship. " A missle is locked onto the ship." Yelled the pilot pressing buttons quickly. "Activate the escape pod." Said Zor calmly. "Ye- yes si-" But was interupted as the ship exploded.

"We won't. We may run into people who want to kill us, but not gangs. This isn't an urban planet as you can tell. I saw an escape pod jettison from the ship, whoever attacked us probabley captured whoever was in the escape pod." I reach out with the force. "It was Zor. Zor was taken away."

"Ok I will investigate the ship" said Zoric. Zoric went into the ship and looked around. There were some dead bodies but not that many. Zoric went to the cockpit and looked inside. There were no pilots. Zoric went out and said " Some jedi have died but ther is are no pilots in the cockpit they must have escaped."

Zor woke with a start. What the heck happened he thought. He was in a room with a bunch of electronics. He felt himself sustained in a forcefield. Suddenly the door opened and in came two jedi in dark robes one was a male and the other was female. "So, here is the one we caught." Said the man smirking. "We should kill you but we need you for a...experiment." "We the heck our you." Said Zor. "Why should we tell you." Said the woman. A guard came in and guarded Zor and the two jedis left. Zor concentrated on the man and spoke. "You want to let me go." Said Zor. "I want to let you go." Said the man. He unactivated the forcefield and Zor stepped out of it. Within seconds the man was out and Zor ran into the hallway with a blaster rifle.

Archived