Home

Mysteries on Correlia Part one: The search for Kolnethk

LukeKatarn

"Yes, and I'm sure this Rakghould wasn't wild. I could tell by it's skin tone, there was another Rakghoul here. It probabley disiesed whoever this was. Then left. Once he was infected, he probabley feasted off the other guy, nasty. I could tell this is a new Rakghoul because it isn't as moist as most of them. And you cann tell one of the eyes hasn't grown yet."

Name: Tellar Garmn

Bio: Tellar was born on the aquatic planet of Aqualaris where he was found by Jedi Master Zorkew Ha'ad. Tellar was trained under the same master and finally graduated as Jedi Knight. From there Tellar has gone on a few missions and has become comfortable with Jedi life.

Weapons: A blaster pistol, a thermal detonator and his trusty extra-long and thin cyan coloured lightsaber.

Misc: Jedi robes, constantly hooded, except in combat and nothing much more.

Vehicle: blue-tinted Jedi Starfighter

Race: Nautolan

Tellar spotted Luke and Zoric and huried to meet them. "Thank the stars I found you! I thought you guys were also in that crashed ship. Atleast that's what the Council knows. Anyways, I've been to a Cantina and inquired here and there about Kolnethk. A shady, hooded guy gave me this." He pulled out a datapad. It was written in a strange form of Aurabesh which Tellar could not read. He offered it to his fellow Jedi to see what they can make out of it.

"This is your lucky day. I can read it" said Zoric. He took the datapad and read it out"This data pad tells you were the jedi crash pods are. I know this as I have seen the future. I hope you find your jedi friends." "Well thats it. There is a second page of where the jedi escpe pods are. The closest one is north-east. I suppose we should go" said Zoric.

Zor went down the hallway dodgeing guards on his way. He suddenly saw a glint of silver in a room. His lightsaber! It was in a lab full of machinery and a scientist by the looks of him was at a computer. Using the force he made it fly off the table and to him. Suddenly the scientist turned around and looked for the missing lightsaber. "Hmmmm, I know I put it around here somewhere." Zor snuck up on him and grabbed him by the neck. "Now tell me, where is the man by the name Kolnethk." Said Zor. "Why...why should I tell you." Said the scientist. Zor ignited his lightsaber and held it over the scientist. "Ok, ok. He was last seen at Coronet cantina. Maybe the bartender will know where he is." Zor degnited his lightsaber and put it away and let the man go. "Hehehe, but you will not be able to pass it on." Said the scientist. He pressed a key on the computer and suddenly a voice rang out. "Self destruction in 3 minutes." Said the voice. "Shoot!" Yelled Zor. He ignited his lightsaber and took out the scientist. He ran into the hall to see tons of troops running down the hall. They did not bother to attack him. Zor picked up a datapad from the scientists body and noticed a map. It showed the hanger. Zor ran out into the hallway and up to the hangar. He reached it to see only one ship left. (It is the same type as the Ebon Hawk) Zor ran into it and turned it on. The engine rumbled and it lifted off and flew out of the hangar and into the sky.

"Ok." Suddenly Zor saw a cloud of dust coming towards them in the distance. He took out his binocs and looked through them to see a group of heavily armed speeders coming their way. Each one had enemy soldiers in it. "Shoot! Looks like we are going to have company. Lets get back to the ship and get the heck out of here."

Tellar activated Force Speed and rushed at the speeders and within inches of the speeders, jumped and made a landing roll. He thought of throwing his detonator, but decided to use it later. He instead threw his lightsaber, which cut and burned the speeder's body. The speeders began firing. The lightsaber returned and Tellar made some blocks, so that his friends would escape. He then made a great jump away from the speeders and upon landing scrambled a few meters, then sped to the ship.

Archived