Home

I got 100 kills without using any vehicles!!!

Flaming Dart

I was playing Bespin Platforms as a clone soldier, I kept charging down teh halls averging 10 kills per charge. Well enenteally I win and my stats said kills 100 deaths 10 captures 1, I'm not making this up, I've got a screenshot of when I had 94 kills to prove it.

BTW: How do you acces the screenshots you take on SWBF?

Originally posted by EDJ

But when it says 94 how do we know you got 100?

I tried to get a screenshot of when I had 100 but I couldn't find anyone to kill to show the stats ingame.(maybe if I had hit TAB it would have shown the stats:rolleyes: ) You can see it was possible for me to get 6 more kills from the screenshot. Anyway I don't consider it important enough to lie about.

Can please specify a path so I can show Cpt. Bannon I really got 100 kills. Because I installed it on a exteral drive, F. I went Mycomputer>WBCcombo(F)>Screenshots, but I didn't find it.

BTW: I've gotten in the thirtys on head shots as the Assualt class, 3-4 shots to the head with an assualt rifle or pistols kills a full health target.

I got 73 kills in Mos Eisley with the AAT as a droid pilot... I was rather confused as to why the Republic players had such a hard time taking me out. Even with the Droid Pilot in an AAT, it still should have been relatively easy to take out the AAT with a few missiles.

I'm not too good at combat itself. Vehicles I rule in, and strategizing with groups I'm good at, but when it comes to fighting others by myself, I tend to die a lot... Though I do have my good days!

quote: ________________________________________________

Well arent you special. "Whoa, I ust got 100 kills without using vehicles, guess id better go off to the website and showoff!"

you're not nice. I used at-at on rhen var, and killed 62 guys with 4 deaths

Archived