Home

Would have been great...

Yahoo.s2f

if the patch actually would have fixed stuff that would have made the game playable....ok, the serverbroswer is more or less ok now than it was before BUT the game itself....laggy as hell (might have been the server tho only at 150ping wixh isnt that much) the VOTE system is a total failure, had a guy named Team Killer and TK421 that TK'd all the time thru like 7-10 maps in a row and there was no freakin way to boot the ******* with the votesystem.The Spawnarmor that was supposed to be implemented wansnt something i experienced(perhaps its a serversetting wich it shouldt be, it should be olbigatory or however you spell that shiat)...other than this its still a great game but for Gods sakes implement a WORKING VOTESYSTEM to boot TK's....it shouldnt take half a map to boot a TK'er

please do this little thingy before i go Jedi on yah a$$!!

*EDIT* and fix the gawd damn ingame chat that has a delay that is out of this world....type something in reg speed and it register about 35% of the keystrokes.....

Ugh, I played against that Team Killer guy... The voting process is rather annoying, and I've been killed many times while trying to vote. They ned to change it where you either press 1 for yes or 2 for no, or Y for yes or N for no...

And I really dislike the spawnarmor.. It helps, but it hurts more than it helps. You can still be blown away when you first spawn, which results in you flying off, and your character having to stand up. And by the time he stands, your armor is gone, and you've just been blasted by a 'nade or some big vehicle again! And the fact that you can't shoot or get into a vehicle right after you spawn... Argh!

I haven't had any problems with lag, though.

Sometimes the lag, but you're getting used to 20fps anyways.

Voting system is still bad. they said it was an improvement, but it hardly is. Basicly you should be able to click on a button like 7 or F6 to vote yes for example. Instead of a) standing still while you are alive, b) find player in list c) click player, and boot player.

Do they expect the majority to do this? stop in the middle of a fight and do that? Of course not, thats why no1 votes. TAB should be accessible when dead as well.

Yeah i think they should have a TAB like Jedi Academy, where you press it and it comes up like Counter Strike and all those other games, so you can quickly see the name/team/ping/score

And then if you want you can press F1 to bring up a full menu like we have now, and press F1 again to close it.

Or scrap the F1 idea i dont care but i want a CS/JA kind of menu for TAB.

Originally posted by Yahoo.s2f

agreed .... i hope they implement that in the next patch, its all to easy as it is now for the TK'ers to rant around slaying fellow soldiers :(

They shoud for the next patch if you shoot your team mate nothing will happen. Only enemies can kill the your character and no one on your team. That would be good.

One thing that really does bug me that still hasnt be fixed is the voting to boot out. We had a guy on our server last night called ARMONDO who ran around for about 2 hours killing his own troops. We asked him to stop then we told him to stop but even when we tried voting we couldn't boot him off.

The voting option is very basic and doesnt work. In short, its crap. We tried to vote this kid off 50-60 times and it still didnt work, it also doesnt help that once you stop and go to vote you get killed. Half the time it wouldn't even let me vote anyway.

Question : Some of you guys will know but how many people have to vote before a guy gets kicked off ?? Is it a set number or a percentage of the overall number of players on the server ??

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

They shoud for the next patch if you shoot your team mate nothing will happen. Only enemies can kill the your character and no one on your team. That would be good.

well you whoever is runing the server can take team damage off. that might be a salution

I think that should be Pandemic's #1 focus for the next quick patch: Voting Interface.

I'm not having lag problems, and I enjoy the game, but I really would like to see a sleak voting interface to weed out the crumbums.

Anyone know what the best forum/email to send these complaints to would be? I don't know whether Pandemic/LA reads this one, or not?

Friendly fire is really a good way to put some more realism in to the game. If you were in real life and accidentally shot your buudy in the back of the head he won't turn around and say ouch don't do it again, he would fall over dead. But when you get the morons like ARMONDO or TK421 that take advantage of that, it takes the whole point of friendly fire being active out. An easier voting system would help but then if you have to go through two minutes just to vote out some one who will likely return in about five seconds and that person isn't tking them , they probobly won't care. Easier voting system would help alot.

Archived