Home

New Republic Deeds

TheOutrider

Rules

No flaming, flaming other characters is allowed.

No invincibility, you can die

No killing off other characters without owners permission

You may have up to 3 Player Characters

Enjoy

This takes place in the time of Luke Skywalker after defeating Vader. The New Republic has just been born and is fighting off the rest of the Imperial Remnant. Luke has trained more Jedi and the New Republic has many Soldiers. The New Republic is traveling to different planets and capturing the Remnant. The New Republic is also helping people in need and other planets trying to create a larger Republic.

Stuff with an * you must include:

Name*: Edison Trent (called Trent)

Side*: Light

Allegiance*: New Republic

Sex*: Male

Ship: K-65 Heavily modified Bounty Hunters ship

Class*: Jedi Guardian

Rank*: Knight

Weapons*: Lightsaber with strength boosting crystal, decoder, blaster pistol, vibrosword

I hope someone can please start the thread and then I will play:)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Zoric

Side: Dark

Allegiance: Sith

Sex: Male

Ship: TY-4 assult(sp?) one man assult(sp?) ship.

Class: Sith Guardian

Weapons: Teal Lightsaber.

Zoric was in his ship above Tatooine. He landed and saw a person being attacked. Zoric went over an killed the attacker. "Thankyou kind si..." said the man as his life was cut short. Zoric took the money off te man and went to the nearest ship part shop..

Name: John Lissiri

Side:neuntal(sp?)

Allegiance:none

Ship: E-Wing

Class: Bounty hunter

Weapons: Battle droid Blaster g_droid.jpg

Projectile Rifleg_long.jpg

Steven walked along the streets of coruscant (witch is under new republic controll). A strange man walked up to him "hey. you interested in a job?"

"What kind of job"

"where i hire u to kill som1. A rodian. 1000 credits. works in bounty bar. u interested?"

"okay. meet me here in 5 hours got it?"

"yeah"

Name: Arca

Side: N/A

Allegiance: Imperial Remant

Ship: Sungem ( http://galactic-voyage.com/Misc-Ships-Master%20Arca's%20Ship%20SunGem.htm )

Class: Mandalrion Bounty Hunter

Weapons: Custom modified Vibro Blades, Dual E-11 Blasters.

(Extra)Appearence:http://www.mandalorianwarriors.com/images/mwgallery1( The one with teh black cape and silver armor.) 6'3 ,average weight.

Was flying over Korriban just about to land at an Imperial Remant Base.

Voice comes on radio

"Flight code?"

Arca: " 7600209"

"Roger that."

Arca landed at the base.

High ranking Stormtrooper comes up to Arca has he gets out of his ship.

"Greetings, Sir. I will be taking you to your private quaters."

Arca followed the Stormtrooper to his quaters

The stormtrooper left the room and Arca took of his helmt and pulled out a hologram thing(sry lol). A high ranking Imperial's figure appear on the machine.

"Arca longtime no see?"

"Indeed, now hurry up with the business talk."

"Very well, we require that you hunt down a jedi name Trent, he possess a threat to my master."

"Alright, but this job better pay much or you'll be sorry..."

Arca then liad on his bed, and feel asleep.

Trent was hovering above Teranna 3 with cargo ready to go. The plan was he gave the Empire here there cargo and he could sneak up to the power control room and disable there systems. Then a small group of X-wing fighters will blow the base up.

He landed and was approached by a trooper. The trooper was tall and wore a gold Imperial necklace. He was equipped with a blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and a grenade.

"Welcome I see your ship is on the..." the Trooper was cut short from a loud boom coming from the Power Control room

"Dangit, I told them to wait for me!" Said Trent

"WHAT!" The Trooper withdrew his blaster but a large piece of rubble landed on him.

The X-wings were blasting the base. Trent narrowly escaped into space and puched in his hyperspace coordinates for Yavin 5. He planned to talk to Luke Skywalker for his next mission...

Zoric entered the shop. He went to the owner and said"I want an updated blaster cannon. How much will that be?" "10,000 credits" said the owner. Zoric figuring that was too much he killed the owner and went into storage and took the cannon for his ship. Zoric got a carrier droid to take it to his ship. Zoric followed te droid to his ship..

Name: Darth NeoVenom

Side: Dark Side

Allegiance: Sith

Ship: Replica of the Sith Infiltrator

Class: Sith Lord

Weapons: Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber and a Red Single-Bladed Lightsaber

Extra info

Appearance: 5'11, average weight, light brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, black markings underneath both eyes his eyes showing his dedication to the Dark Side

Attire: Very similar to what Darth Maul wears and a black Sith robe

Bio can be found on the Character data bank . :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traveling thru space in his Sith Inflitrator, Darth NeoVenom looks out towards one of the windows that are located on the sides of the ship while his droid pilots the ship. "How far are we?" Darth NeoVenom asks in his cold voice. "Approximately 45 clicks away." the droid quickly replied. As Darth NeoVenom stood at his spot, he could feel a presence in the force. "Interesting..."

John looked at the datapad the stranger had given ,him before he disappeared into the crowd. John got in the lift and head to the upper city.

The datapad read

Target's Name:Grubis

Loction:Bounty Bar

"seems easy enough" said john.

name: Troezen

Side: Light

Allegance: Jedi / new republic

Sex: please :D I mean ummm..... Male

Ship: The Hiker Dragon (Same type as the millenium falcon and ebon hawk)

Class: I forget, which is which ... I think the one that fights lots and has a blue saber is a Jedi Gardian.

Weapons: double bladed purple lightsaber and a single orange saber just in case, he also has a blaster rifle.

------------------------------------------

Troezen was in a cantina, he was in his jedi robes and was sitting in a corner where no one was watching him, he was waiting for a bounty hunter to come in. He was a feared bounty hunter that was slowly working his way up the ranks, he had to be stopped before he was invincable - every mission got him more experiance, Troezen was sent to get this guy while he was still a rookie compared to most people in the cantina.

The target set up for John Lissiri was all a fake and a set up, the target the bar tender knew the plan and so did half the people in the cantina, the other half were bounty hunters themselves.

Name:Marcus LeCoy

Allegiance: New Republic

Ship: None

Class: Jedi Guardian

Weapon: Blue single lightsaber

Once Trent got back to Yavin IV, he saw Luke Skywalker waiting for him, with a timid looking Jedi with him.

"Greetings Trent." Luke said.

"Hello, who is this?" Trent said.

"This is Marcus, he is a new Jedi, is very Force-Sensitive"

"I see, why is he here? Shouldn't he be out training with his master?"

"He has none. I want you to be his master Trent. I am asking you a huge favor."

((i don't want to char control, so you can choose jedimasterdude))

"Luke, you have saved my butt more than once, ill be honored to train this student!" Said Trent

"Good, good, good." Said Luke

"Your first mission is to go and pick up a Republic Spy Droid on Corthar II, it crashed and has some interesting reports, hurry and get it before the imperials do!" Said Luke

"By the way, your upgraded to Master Trent." Said Luke as he handed Trent a datapad.

The Datapad said:

Planet: Corthar II

Inhabitants: Imperials

Risk: Level 6(slightly above medium)

Climate: Cold

Mission objectives: Retrieve the Spy Droid at all cost!

Over and out...

"So kid crawl on into my ship and we'll be on our way" Said Trent motioning for Marcus LeCoy to get in his ship. He walked in and turned the ship on.

When Zoric reached his ship he found two jedi apprentices looking at the ship. "Now this is a good ship" said one of them. "Yeah it is you like it" said Zoric as he activated his saber and jumped over and stabbed into the back of one of the jedi. Zoric then jumped over to the other jedi and engaged in a saber duel which lasted a few minutes. Zoric went into his ship and caleld the droid to install the turret on the ship. When it was done Zoric took off to Korriban...

John entered the bar and saw the bounty hunters raising there guns at aiming them at him "crap" they started firing at him but john was too fast for them. He ran out side the bar, jumped on to a swoop (he'd have a friend leave there in case anything went wrong) and woomed away from the bar

Woke up from his 4 hour nap, put on his helmt. Equipt his Vibro sword so it is behinde his cape put his 2 dual E-11s in there gun holsters

Just before Arca was about to leave the room, he got a holo message, it was the same person from earlier before.

"Greetings again, Arca."

"Yeah you too. Now what is it?"

"A Dark Jedi will be arriving on Korriban shortly, I want you to meet him, he will be helping you in hunting dwon Trent."

"Hmph, alright, over and out."

Shuts off the portal holomessanger and puts it in a pocket on his belt and walks towards the hanger.

The droid on board the Sith Infiltrator calls for Darth NeoVenom attention. Darth NeoVenom strides his way to the cockpit of the ship. The droid began to speak about the message when it notices Darth NeoVenom presence, "Sir...The Imperial Remnant wants us to go and recover a spy droid sent by the New Republic." Darth NeoVenom sits himself into the empty chair besides the droid. "Why can’t they retrieve it themselves? Alright, take us there." The droid pushes a button on the controls and the ships begins to hmm. Moments later, the Sith Infiltrator goes into hyperspace, towards the direction of Cothar II.

Just has he entered the hanger his portalable hologram messanger started to beep. Arca took it out.

"Something else you want done?!" Arca said impatienctly

"Yes, Arca. We need you to heard to Cothar II and bring Trent back ALIVE."

"Alright.." Arca shut off his hologram messnager put it back into his belt pocket and run into his ship. Arca took off and set cooridnates to Cothar II.

the hologram messanger in Arca's cockpit turned on it was a high ranking Stormtrooper.

"Arca, you will be meeting arth NeoVenom on Cothar II. Good Luck, Over and out." it turns off.

"Hmph."

Then the Sungem went into hyperspace...

Troezen saw the bar man go into the bar and get fired at by the people in the bar, Troezen ignited his purple lightsaber at one end and sliced and reflected shots to the bounty hunters and scum.

Troezen's master came into the cantina to help him out.

------------------------------------

((Char #2))

Name: Bobeta Sarum ((Yes it's the female version of Bob))

Allegiance: Jedi / New Republic

Sex: Female

Ship: The Armageddon ((A blue X-wing with some modifications))

Class: Jedi Conseler

Weapons: Two green lightsabers

Bio: She was born on Tattoen and worked as a slave to Gardola the Hutt ((I havn't read the EU, I just know that was who the skywalkers - shmi and Anikian - worked for befroe watto)) when she couldn't pay here gambling depts. The Jedi came and freed her and she was force sensitive and was trained as a Jedi.

----------------------------------------------------

Bobeta came in and force pushed a group of bounty hunters into the bar, "Well, you did well." she said to Troezen

"It's not my fault," as he sliced the head off a Rodian.

"WAIT TRENT" Yelled Luke

"Leave Marcus, its too dangerous there is somebody after you, I felt it" Said Luke

"Okay Marcus stay here, ill be back" Said Trent

He lifted off the platform and entered hyperspace...

~

He was upon Corthar I, he decided to cut the hyperspace and fly solo from here. He was close to Corthar II doing somersaults and flying tricks. He was above Corthar II now and activated his cloaking device...

TOO LATE, Trent's ship was fired right out of the sky. His ship was on fire flying down into the atmosphere. His ship ripped apart and he fell out in the sky. He landed in a tree with a loud thump and fell asleep...

~

"You there, answer me!" Said a Imperial officer

"Huh, AHH" Screamed Trent as he was being tortured by the officer. He was in the Imperial Base. He used the force to signal Luke...

"Luke, help me"

Trent slowly faded away in his cell...

Name: Khan Wolfe

Homeworld: Alderann, he was vacationing with his parents when it was destroyed.

Species: Human

Allegiance: Light

Secondary Allegiance: Rogue Squadronn New Republic Star Fleet.

Class: Jedi Guardian

Secondary Rank: New Republic Star Captain, Rogue 9.

Personal Ship: Durgund's Folly, A-wing class (used for fighting in Rogue squadron).

Capitol Ship: Child of the Mind, a New Republic Heavy Crusier Class ship.

Weapons:

*Durgands Follies lasers

*Child of the Mind's turbolasers.

*Single lightsaber, blue.

*Jedi Knight robes, with cape attatched.

Biography: Khan Wolfe was something special. Very special. He was found Force Sensitive at the age of five, but Darth Vader was in the process of purging the Jedi, and Khan did not want the same to happen to him. He went on a "vacation" with his parents to the Republic Stronghold (and later Rebellion base site) of Dantooine, where he could sense the spirits and Force markings and trails of both the Sith Lords that walked its surface, and the wise Jedi masters whos academies and training sites had been here long ago. Not long after they had arrived, Alderann was destroyed. With nowhere to go, his family built a home; they were lonely, but content with their new life. Except for Khan. He missed Alderann, with the peaceful plains and old artifacts. He decided that someday, he would get revenge.

He got a chance to deal out a little revenge to the Empire when the Rebellion and the remnants of the Old Republic met on Dantooine and formed a base. His now-farming family was able to supply food to the growing war effort. This happened for many years, until the Rebellion was forced to move to Yavin Four.

By then, Khan was 14. He went with the troops to their new base, and trained in Space and ground combat. He was fifteen when the Death Star moved in on Yavin. Even though he was young, he participated in that battle, helping to destroy the Death Star.

Khan helped in other battles, and in all of the crucuial battles, like Hoth, Endor, and Tanaab. After the battle of Yavin, he was offered both a Captain rank in the New Republic Capitol ships fleet, and a rank in Rogue Squadron. Khan took them all, and also undertook Jedi training.

Many years later, Khan is still in one piece, and has achieved the rank of Jedi Knight. Now however, he is put to the ultimate test of defending against the now-on-the-offensive Imperial Remnant...

-----------------------------------------------

Khan had been ready for any action that mightve happened, any place he needed to go. He was growing impatient, waiting for something, anything to do. Finally, he felt it. A dying Jedi, signaling for help. Luke was running towards him, signaling that he needed to talk.

"There's a Jedi in need of assistance on..."

"I felt it Luke, im on my way."

Khan continued towards his ship, finally coming upon his A-wing. HE climbed in, and signaled to Trent with the force, saying, "Hold on just a little longer, Jedi. I'm coming for you..."

While the Sith Infiltrator heads towards one of the Imperial Remnant hangers on Corthar II. Darth NeoVenom looked at Zoric's ship while hearing Zoric's question. "Possibly, I'll have one of my droids scan your ship for possible tracking devices, but I highly doubt it." He then turned to walk towards one of the ship's doors, but stopped in his tracks. "Unless they know you're a Sith...Anyways, we are going to land shortly."

A couple of minutes have past as Darth NeoVenom and Zoric felt a slight shook, indicating that the ship has landed. The door that Darth NeoVenom is in front of slides open. He exits the ship and meets up with one of the Storm Trooper captains, "Lord NeoVenom, we have a Jedi in custody." Darth NeoVenom tightens one of his fists, "I knew I felt a Jedi..." He turns to face Zoric, "Zoric, retreive that fallen spy droid while I extract information from this Jedi." When Darth NeoVenom finished the sentence, anger flowed thru him even more. Just mentioning about Jedi disgusts Darth NeoVenom. "XR501...take the ship to a more secure location. I feel something in the force, distant..." The droid hurries to the ship's cockpit. "Be prepared, I'm sure the Jedi's comrades are going to come for him." Darth NeoVenom said while he turns to face the Stormtrooper captain. He then walks toward the entrance of the base Trent is being held in.

Arca was standing in the corner of the room where his capture was.

"I don't see why you pose a threat." Arca said to Trent (Arca sounds like Jango with his helmt, when Arca has his helmt. and Arca has it on right now.)

Arca walked close to the jedi right up to his face looking in the jedi's eye sthrough his Mandalrion Helmt.

"You don't seem very strong at all..." Arca said then turned away and his cape whipped Trent in the face, then Arca went back to standing the shadowy corner.

Archived