Home

New Republic Deeds

TheOutrider

Bobeta was in the cage and heared Troezen on a com channel that arca was using to listen in.

"Masters, this is Troezen. I have John Lirissi, he is being hunted by several bounty hunters, but the one that poses the biggest threat is called Arca. I belive he is on the planet and has Bobeta captive. We are going to fly to Kashak to keep John safe, Arca belives that we are going to land and I think he will be looking for us, which is why we are hiding. Do not send help to Kashak as the more of us there are the more attention we will bring ourselves. I will report to you again when we reach Kashak."

Bobeta heared this but wondered why Troezen had sent this message when they knew it woud be intercepted, unless it was meant to be intersepted.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((ooc: Im making a new character to rescue Trent))

Name: Frang Hordo

Side: Republic

Ship: Scout Ship

Type: Jedi Guardian

Weapons: Lightsaber (blue) and White Jedi Robes

Bio: Unknown by anybody, just turned up one day asking for protection from the Stormtroopers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frang had heard Lukes call. He packed his stuff and got in his ship and blasted to Corthar II. On his way he was cloaked so no one could see him.

He landed his ship on the outskirts of the base. He silently got out and headed for Trent's cell. Something told him this was going to be complicated...

As Darth NeoVenom was about to head to his Sith Interceptor, his stops in his tracks. "So there's someone coming..." he says to himself as he felt the presence of Frang off the distance thru the Force. Instead of proceeding towards his ship, he heads back to the cell that is holding Trent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Darth NeoVenom could feel Frang's presence thru the Force, since Darth NeoVenom is a fallen Jedi Master. Just to let you know. :) )

"Well John, now we wait a while and then see what happens. What shall we do while we wait? The sencors will do the sencoring."

Bobeta was waiting in her cell, she had no way of telling Troezen where she was or how she was, she had to trust him to cope with the situation. She almost wished that Arca had not gone away.

Bobeta sat and meditated and sent a message through the force to Troezen - she was captured by arca and he'd gone into the jungle, time was short, but they had some time to land.

((That's true. The blade would deactivate if interrupted, for example by a stronger lightsaber blade or pure cortosis ore. So Arca's blade could have pure cortosis in it...but that would also make it vulnerable to being shattered by explosives, or another vibroblade :)))

Frang was as quick as light, as silent as death itself. He was sneaking through the base and saw something amazing. A Rebel Scientist named Roy Chang. "Why is he here." Thought Frang. Frang decided to follow him.

Frang was following him from the twists and turns that the base was. He felt a trickle of the force behind him. Which was a Sith.

"Dang I was hoping not to blow my cover!" Said Freng

--------------------------------

ooc: DarthNeovenom this isn't you this is another Sith in the base just to let ya know.

((steven, what do you mean separate ships? Troezen is on the same ship as you, bobeta was on a separate ship, or is that what you meant?))

Troezen got the message through the force and landed on the very edge of the acadamy.

He got out, "Stay here and keep the doors locked." he said to John, "I'm going to look around"

He had his lightsaber out and went off into the jungle. He could here something and he stopped and senced the person - it was Arca.

"I hope he took the bait" he thought to himself and he ignited his lightsaber and put it up to arca's throught.

"Where do you think your going?" he said.

Frang looked around, he was surrounded by at least 20 Sith. Frang had to run or else he would die. One of the Sith pushed him and another lightning. All of them were using the force in different ways hurting Frang.

"ARG UH Arhhg" Groaned Frang

"Die Jedi" Said a Sith as he raised his lightsaber.

"No you don't" Said a voice

A Jedi Master jumped on the Sith and stabed him. Then more Jedi showed up attacking the Sith. The Leaders name was Greg Kirn.

"Luke sent us, he said you and Trent were in trouble" Said a Jedi

"All Jedi come here!'' Said Greg

"Alpha team you take the labrotory and the Barracks, Beta Team you patrol the base and kill the guards, and finally Gamma team you head outside the Base to the Sith Temple, me and you two jedi over there will come with me and Frang to the Prison cells to rescue Trent" Said Greg

Greg and Frang and the other two jedi made there way to the cells. They were very silent to make sure they could sneak up on DarthNeoVenom and end his life. They busted the door to the prison cells.

"Wow theres alot of people in these cells" Said Greg

The Jedi turned a corner and in plain sight was a Sith Master...

Luckly Arca was able to move foward in time for his arm not to be cut off, up his arm was cut. Arca turned around and with his left cut arm he pulled out one of his E-11 Blasters and started shooting raiped fire shots while running towardsthe jedi with his Vibro about to slash.

"NO!" Cried Greg as one of the Jedi died

"Warning send reinforcements" Said Greg on his comlink to Luke

Trent woke up in his cell. He felt drowsy as he got up. He quickly sensed fighting all around him.

"Huh." Said Trent

"Use it!" Said Frang as he threw the dead jedis lightsaber to Trent

Trent grabbed the lightsaber and ran. He felt a huge disturbance in th force. He headed for the 45-O-Nine. This ship belonged to the best Jedi Pilot in the Republic, Hordo. Hordo was the leader of the Gamma Team. Trent hoped that Hordo didn't mind him stealing his ship. Trent got in and blasted in to space.

~

"Are you ready to blast the planet yet sir!" Said a Stormtrooper

"Wait til DarthNeoVenom evacuates!" Said a Sith Master named Jukam

"Yes Sir!"

Above Corthar II there was a huge Capitol Ship of the Empire. It was used to bomb a whole planet. Not destroy the planet mass but destroy the inhabitants.

A Stormtrooper came running towards Darth NeoVenom. "We are evacuating sir." said the Stormtrooper. "I see..." Darth NeoVenom said. He headed towards the hanger and could see Jukam talking to a Stormtrooper as he walked onto it. His Sith Infiltrator hovers above him and lands next to Jukam and the Stormtrooper. "The Jedi that was captured is no doubt freed." he said with anger in his voice.

Trent was hovering above hte base. He wasn't heading back to the temple just yet. He looked down and could see many Jedi dying. He saw the Alpha Team in the hangar being cut down. He saw the Gamma team run out and get blown to bits.

"Oh no..." Said Trent

He couldn't go down there. He just stayed there in space hovering above the place.

~

Frang and Greg were cornered. Frang looked at Greg and Greg nodded. It was time for there lives to end.

"FOR THE JEDI!" Yelled Frang and Greg at the same time.

Frang pulled out a Thermal Detonator and threw it at one of the Sith. Then he ran over to a console.

"Cover me!" Said Frang

Frang hacked into the security system. He cause all droids and security turrets to malfunction and shoot everywhere. Then he programmed a self destruct sequence. Everybody in the base was going to die.

"Self Destruct Sequence initiated, 10, 9, 8..."

"Goodbye Edison Trent." Said Frang

"7, 6, 5..."

Arca's Mandalrion armor was brunt, luckly the armor was able to withstand those shots, but if he kept shooting they would soobn hit him in a vuanreable spot. He put his blaster away and took a slash at the lightsaber blade near the hilt so he could knocked the saber out of his hand or at least hit it so his arm would fly back and he could have a clear stab in the neck.

Archived