Home

New Republic Deeds

TheOutrider

Troezen's lightsaber flew out his hand. Arca tried to get Troezen in the neck, but Troezen rolled under it and got his lightsaber back with the force and it glowed blue.

Troezen took a slice at Arca's right leg while he was still on the floor.

--------

Bobeta was in her cage still, she could feel Troezen through the force and could tell he was fighting Arca. She could tell that Troezen had given her enough time.

She knew that her lightsaber was in a sealed box that was out of reach and locked with booby traps. She could still get it.

She used the force to pick up a rock and made it set off the booby traps, she was out of range of the explosions. Then she was out of ideas.

"I always do this," she said to herself "I hope he doesn't come back now."

She sent a message through the force to luke skywalker telling of her and troezen's decoy and asking for assistance.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOM!!!

The base self-destructed. Everyone in it had died. Frang, Greg, all the Jedi were dead. Trent hovered above the Debris. The place was destroyed. He couldn't handle it.

"Goodbye Frang.'' Said Trent sadly

"Goodbye im right here!" Yelled Frang

"FRANG!" Yelled Trent happily

Frang was hovering above Trent. He was different. He was white and he was Transperant.

"No, it can't be!" Said Trent

"Yes it can." Said Frang

BOOM!!!

Trents ship was hit by an unknown ship above him.

"Sir critical damage to the Hull!" Said the ships computer

"Crap lets get out of here!" Said Trent

Trent activated his shields. He flew down and then up. He faced the ship, and blew it to bits. He got out of the planet.

~

Trent was back at Yavin 5. He crawled out of his ship. He was a bloody mess and so was the ship. Luke rushed to him.

"Hi Luke." Said Trent

Then Trent fell to the ground. He was still alive just tired.

"Take him to get those cuts and bruises healed!" Ordered Luke to a few nerby Jedi.

~

Trent woke up in his bed on Yavin 5.

Trent was finally back safe and sound on Yavin 5. He made a deal with Luke that he didn't have to have no missions this year. He layed down silently...

"TRENT WAKE UP WERE UNDER ATTACK!" Yelled Trents Jedi Friend, Nok

Trent woke up in frustration. He couldn't hear Nok because there was a loud booming noise.

He ducked and a piece of metal came flying through the door of there room. Then Stormtroopers came running through the door.

"Thats him." Said one

"You stay there and wait." Said another

"Yeah this place is to stay silent and nice until we recieve further orders!" Said a big buff one

Bobeta was in her cell and was sitting there trying to think of a way out, when a small group of jedi came out of the jungle and got here out of the cage.

"Master Skywalker sent us." said one.

"Thank the force, go back to the acadamy and tell master skywalker that I'm ok, but Troezen might need some help."

She picked up her lightsaber from the box.

I'm going to help Troezen.

((Still waiting for JoJobink's reply, so i can get on with Troezen))

• 4 weeks later...

Archived