Home

Jedi War: Part 2

Evil Dark Jedi

Ok here is a copy paste job of the rules:

Story:

This war is 50 years after the formation the New Republic. The sith are going to take over the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. Here is the story so far:

The sith have a large army of 50'000 and the Jedi have an equal army of 50'000. The sith are going to land their army on Yavin IV and destroy the Jedi academy. The Jedi are sleeping and are caught unaware.Only 20'000 jedi are at the academy.

Rules:

You can be a Jedi or Sith and have a single,dual or staff lightsaber. You need to include force powers,jedi ranking,lightsaber colour(s),name,age. Both sides can have light and dark powers.

Format:

Name:

Alignment:

Ranking:

Lightsaber:

Force Powers:

((There you go Redwing. :)))

Zoric was fighting a sith knight. Zoric swung at the leg of the knight which hit cutting the leg off the sith. Zoric stabbed down and killed the sith..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Jadyn Randell

Alignment:Sith knight

Saber:2 staff-sabers and an original one,all red

Force powers:grip,lightning,speed,jump,throw,the ability to throw

a staff-saber,push,pull,and heal.

Jadyn saw a Jedi coming toward him with a stick,he took out one of his saber staffs and sliced the stick in half "you want to challenge me?"he then force pushed the Jedi to the ground,and

gave him his other staff-saber "then fight me"he then pulled his

other saber from his belt and started to ut down on him

Name: Malachi Korr (it was Jaden, and is gonna be the same person, but it got too confusing. DarthTDe: As in I'm in a happy mood you can have it now

Alignment: Jedi

Ranking: Jedi Knight

Lightsaber: 2, green and blue

Force Powers: heal, jump, push, protect, grip, sense

IC: Malachi finally found Zoric. "Who was that you fought earlier. It must have some kinda cyborg... thing. And a powerful one at that."

Funnily enough, I had no fear when the sith pulled out his saber and cut my stick. Even so he was pulling me on the earth I was laughing.

But I wasn't crazy in this moment, I only was lucky cause I saw a jiggered steel girder hanging at the wall. That was my chance!

I took it with the force let it fall onto the sith standing over me and pushed myself aside last moment.

The sith was distract for pain but he wasn't injured dangerous.

My sabers grew red, blood red. I was leaveing the unger ground base, I was now very very close to my peak. My force was stronger, but I knew it woudl never be able to grow to its full strength. My sabers turned off, I then jumped up and creeped along the ceiling. I was above Zoric and Malachi, I suddenly jumped down and said "More then a cyborg, a suber Cyborg." I drew my two double blades sabers, and fought each Jedi with each double blade. I then used Force Storm, and it went storming to both of them.

What now? I had to play for time. That was my only possibility.

With a force jump I got on a higher landing stage in the hangar. The sith wasn't in a hurry. He enjoyed his crowed over me.

I waited, he waited.- - -

I looked for another weapon. Yes, there in the corner! I saw a dead jedi lying in a corner, his saber beside him. I ran towards the jedi and took the saber.

Activating it, I waited for the sith guy.

Name: Ardanor Starstrider

Alignment: Jedi

Lightsaber: Standard Lightsaber, Green

Force Powers: Push, Pull, Absorb, and Protect

Ardanor swung his lightsaber into a sith slicing him in half then got locked sabers with another and swung his up blinding him then he stabbed another as he lunged. He was getting tired he then sent another into a wall. Then the blind one fell of the edge of the building ledge he was on. "begginers," he sighed. He then sensed a sith behind him, he blocked the saber but his was swept out of his hand, then he was knocked onto the edge of the ledge....

I saw more jedi until i was surrounded by Sith. I Jumped away form them but five masters jumped infront of me. THey charged...THe sith knights ran off to find more people like me to kill. I still had five masters to worry about...I tried force speeding away but they jsut ran as fast as me....I was in serious trouble.

Malachi tried punching Htel in the chest, but heard a loud clang and a crunch as he hit a solid metal chest plate and got two broken knuckles. As soon as his fist hit the metal he gave into his anger and released a blast of lightning, freeing him from the Cyborgs grasp. Malachi stood up after being thrown backwards from the shot of dark energy and raised his arms slightly, his palms facing forwards. His lightsabers flew into his hands and ignited.

Name: Xeno Xillian

Side: Jedi

Powers: Jump, Lighting, Push, Heal, Saber throw and Mind control.

.........................................................................................................

Xeno uses force push to push Jadyn to the ground then Xeno pulls out his lightsaber again.

I defensed myself as good as possible. But I noticed early that he was stronger than me.

I got tired.

Suddenly there was a chance for him to beat me. I was amazed but I could turn over, so that he only cuted my finger. I had no time to care about it cause it got dangerous for me.

Archived