Home

Jedi War: Part 2

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Senseing it but barley, I dodge out of the way, or so I thought. My left hip was gone, and I was on the ground. My arms were back, but there was no hope for my hip. Not when there were two jedi around and my sabers were ruined. I escaped to my underground lab. There they fixed me up, and the sabers became ONE WITH MY ARMS! There were now 4 double bladed sabers, one on the bottem of each hand. And they could fold up into my arms. I was ready, ready for anything.

"AAAAAARGH!"I yelled.I fell to the ground,in pain.seconds later I used heal and ran to their ship and made it to the cargo hold before they took off.I made it to the front of the ship,killing every jedi along the way,and finally met the jedi((Xeno and Revan)).I took out my sabers and started to do battle with them at the same time.Minutes later,I threw Xeno out of the ship,and as I did,i yelled down,"An apple for a leg,as we Sith say""I see we're evenly matched..."

Mak flipped over a siths head, but all he got for it was a nasty wound down his leg. Many Sith and Jedi alike were collapsing onto the floor beside him. Mak stabbed the sith in the chest and the sith joined the rest of his friends. He saw that a group of jedi, including master Zoric were standing over a pile of dead bodies and Mak ran over to meet them.

Archived