Home

More LINKage [Legend of Zelda] WIP

Antizac

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just saw the render of the model on the other forums, looks great can't wait for it to be finished

Went and looked...

And fainted...

Best Nintendo Model evah. Even though it wont look THAT good in game, it will still look pretty good!

:)

People who like to spend time on their projects that make people faint also like to do it at their own pace. So I doubt He will post one.

I am watching this thread and the one on the Zelda TC forums every day though for an update :)

I dont want to be one of those annoying people who constantly go "Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?" But This thread has died :/

I was wondering if Antizac still had plans to release it soon, or If he gave up on it?

Just asking. Im in love with this model and im a little concerned :\

Sorry If im annoying :(

Well he's hardly going to give you details about his personal life now is he?

o.o

I wasnt being Sarcastic. lol.

I was just showing my happyness that he still plans to release it, just his real life is just preventing him from doing so.

Im probably sounding like one of those selfish skin wanters. I just think this skin is a Dream come true >.>

• 4 weeks later...

Link, is now ready for download:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/2795.html

I kinda threw everything together, really fast, and didn't quadruple check, like I usually, do - because I'm leaving (on what I wish was a jet plane) and I don't know if I'll be back again.

So, let me know if something's severely wrong....

...and maybe I'll be able to do something about it. I just don't know where I'm gonna be, or what I'm doing in another week...

• 2 weeks later...
Real life, possibly a vacation.

It was a vacation - or it was supposed to be...

...I'm back home now, regrouping, building up funds, before I commence with my original plan of going back the Twin Cities, where I EFFING belong! I went insane for a short while, and lost track of what I was doing...new places do that to me, when I don't have anything to remind me of who I am...

...I knew I should've brought my CD player along...

Anyway, Link is now available at JK2files.com, get your Link on!...

I think I'll be submitting him to LucasFiles, now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived