Home

does boba surive

Cyborgninja

It was originally intended by GL that Boba would die from the sarlaac, but EU authors have written him as surviving, and GL says he is okay with this. Basically, he fights his way out of the sarlaac, and is picked up by Dengar. Thats about all I can remember of details, as I haven't read Tales from Jabba the Hutt's Palace in years.

GL has also said that if he knew that Boba Fett was going to be so popular he would've made him die a more memorable death, he also said that he had an idea of actually showing Boba climb out of the pit but of course it was one of those ideas that never went anywhere since he wanted the story to have no loose ends.

well the unofficial encyclopedia is a huge form of info for me :)

i copied this part wich shows some info about this incident:

Fett was thought to have been killed in the Sarlacc's acid-filled belly, but he managed to set of a series of explosions which destroyed much of the beast and allowed him to escape. Note that Marvel Comics' Star Wars issue 81 showed Boba Fett being "rescued" by the Jawas from the Sarlacc pit, only to fall back in when the Jawas' sandcrawler fell into it. He lay dying in the twin suns of Tatooine until he was discovered by Dengar and Manaroo, who recognized him by the tattered armor that still clung to his skinless body. Dengar also found Neelah,and took them both to his hideout in the desert. There, with the help of some of Jabba's medical droids, Dengar nursed Fett back to health.

here is the link to the ecyclopedia :)

http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/

Wraith 8

Originally posted by ronbrothers

In Dark Empire, the first Dark Horse comic, he comments that the sarlacc found him somewhat indigestible.

Yeah, that was shen he first re-appeared, which was before the "Tales from Jabbas Palace" story was released. The Bounty Hunter Wars novels outlines very clearly what happenned, and how Dengar saved fett and helped him recover.....

mtfbwya

Archived