Home

Hunt for Zoric Bastar

Evil Dark Jedi

(Lets see if we can get the old crowd in)

Ok like the Hunt for Yaeb Ginn thread but your hunting for my character now. Too bad Doomie doesnt RP anymore.

Name: Zoric Bastar

Weapons: Green Training Lightsaber, Thermal dets, Sniper Rifle.

Skills: Can pick locks and pilot very well.

Bio: Zoric was set on by a person he accidently hurt with his saber in a bar. Now he is on Tatooine laying low..

Zoric is looking around the cantina. He sees some bounty hunters and gets up to leave..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name-Matt

age-27

weapons-virbo doulbe blade and a mounted blaster on his man. amror(sp)

skills-can pick locks and can treat injurys well

bio-a bounty hunter out to kill him

(lands on tatoonie)

Matt-Now where would he be hiding (thinks to himself) Might as well go ask around at the cantina(walks into cantina)

Name: Ajuno Korn

Weapons: Two mand. pistols, dart launcher, rocket launcher, (jetpack mounted.) and a flame thrower.

Bio: A mandalorian by birth, he was a true warrior. The best of the last surviveing Mandalorians, he was not one to tamper with, and if he is after you, say bye bye because YOU are his prize.

Name: Primal Kun

weapons:vibro-darts,modified E-11,Vibro-knife,and a combat droid with a DC-17 blaster rifle to back him up.

abilities:can use remote viewing through the force.

Primal and his droid HK-48 walks into the cantina and he sees other bountie hunters are in there looking for Zorac,and if he is in thre they will get him first so he goes to by parts for his Virago.Afterwards,he starts his hunt in the armory store.

Name: Bac Rueben

Weapons: two pistols, a proton missle launcher, thermal detonators, and blaster rifle

Skills: Expert assassin

Bio: Bac Rueben decides to become a bounty hunter after his career of being an assassin. He figures this would be and easy target.

After hearing a lot of commotion in a hanger nearby, Bac decides to check it out and see what the commotion was. He enters as the missle damages the engine. Bac goes over into the shadows behind a close ship and watches the scene.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Zoric as he was a weak jedi sensed a person following him and a person waiting in the hanger. So Zoric jumps on top of the hanger and runs to the other end and jumped down. He went into a ship and started it up...

Umm EDJ, I wasn't hideing any more I had already opened fire on you.
Originally posted by LukeKatarnBut in the hanger I watied. I stayed in cover, pistols ready, he owuld be entering soon and I would get him. Seeing him come in I hop out and start shooting.

Name: General C.Denby

Weapons: British Long Rifel, Imperial Security Pistol

Skills: Rifelman, Businessman, Artison.

Bio: Lord C.Denby comes from his homeworld of United Kingdom, Naboo. He is lord of Sussex there but is also an Imperial General.

He commands a Division of Imperial Security and Stormtroopers.

I was patroling with my divison of troops when we herd some commotion coming from a near by hanger, we immeditly went to check it out.

General C.Denby - Darn! (takes cover) We need reinforsements! (says to comlink) Admiral! Please send down reinforcemnets! (fires at matt) (says to captain) Captain go to the Nearby Barracks get as many men as you can find! Captain - Yes sir! Ill try my best, I'll get a couple of AT-ST's as well! (Captain quickly runs out dogeing bullets)

Archived