Home

Battlefront for Xbox

Lord Jerec

It's alot of trouble to patch an xbox game so i imagine they won't because if you do then everyone else will have to.Or you could just get a mod chip for your xbox.To patch an xbox you have to transfer it back to your xbox through your computer,most people don't know how,and even if they did it takes a while,plus patches are hard to find for the xbox.

It really was.

I mean, how could Lucasarts release the game, so close the Halo 2, in its really bad state.

Of course we all knew it wouldn't come close to H2, but it could of been alot, lot better.

And this Jabba's Palace, I presume its a new Map?

Or is it a Game Mode?

Even so, its not going to save it, everytime I view my friends list, either 100% or at least 99.8% are playing Halo 2.

Its a shame, why are we cursed to have terrible games for Star Wars.

Republic Commando, could be good, but its extremely doubtfall.

Episode III - The Game....Odds on they do what they did with Obi Wan, and it flops.

Its the Curse of Lucasarts.

I'd like to see the X-Wing Vs TIE series revamped and plonked on the big black console, and that other one X-Wing Alliance, which was amazing to play.

My self I am not dissapointed by the game at all!

I am disapsapointed by there being less console support than PC support!

Basically you will be dissapointed of this game if you diden't like the battlefield series!

I loved battlefield but it was very laggy had very long load times, players could do really cheap tatics because of things that patches never fixed, and had no dev team support!

Archived