Home

The Blacklist of Team Killers

Jetset

Originally posted by Whoopknacker

Just gonna have to wait for a voting system. Autokicks are lame. I jokingly said that my aimbot was broken and I got kicked off a BF42 EA server. If youre using an aimbot you dont admit it. I dont need to resort to that. If someone gets kicked they should have Vader choke them. Rebels: Chewie pulls the arms out of their sockets or C3PO talks their ears off and they shoot themselves, CIS: JarJar comes along and clumsily kills the person getting kicked (owned by JarJar that is shameful), Republic: Yoda comes and slices you up. MUHAHAHA

Ey I just read this first sentence, but maybe they already sayd, but voting is already in it (at least on PC platform), you just need to go to the player list, and then click on a player off your team, then click on vote to boot just under the list.

What we need is a progressive penalty system (or mod).

First Step:

W-W' tks your fine.

Second Step:

A-A' tks in B amount of time, you're sacrificed and have a C second respawn delay.

Third Step:

X-X' tks in Y amount of time, you're sacrificed and have a Z second respawn delay.

Fourth Step:

D tks in E amount of time, you're kicked.

And so on and so forth with all variables set by the server allowing a very strict or very forgiving tk ruleset.

Example:

1st tk your fine.

2-3 tks within 5 minutes, you're sacrificed and have a 30 second respawn delay.

4-5 tks within 10 minutes, you're sacrificed and have a 1 minute respawn delay.

6 tks within 15 minutes, you're kicked.

This would take 3 minutes of staring at the respawn screen to get 6 tks and then be kicked. Sure you might still have tkers but after their second you dont have to worry about them for a half minute. So this makes them incapable of shutting down an offense or defense, and they are certainly not having nearly as much fun as they used to.

*Edit*

This is similar to not respawning after a tk round in CounterStrike, which is very boring and makes you check your fire.

Also similar to PlanetSide, which ups your penalties given the amount of friendly fire you have caused. Which really really makes you watch your fire when you cant shoot for 3 minutes.

Let me add one more name to the blacklist

"Darth Large"

I was playing today on Rwen with the Rebels and he killed 11 of my teamates including myself. We tried to boot him but no one voted (or didn't know how to vote). His excuse was that he was killing the rebels because his team sucked! Some reasoning huh?

I wonder if he is the same guy like Darth Nuts...:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I go by Jaden {OK}...

Since the vote thing isn't working we all just need to tell everyone on the TK's team to do one of the following...

a. stop respawning can't kill what is not there.

b. switch teams and hunt them down like the dogs they are.

c. switch servers if you must.

They piss me off but they aren't going to just leave especially if they get you fired up.

Archived