Home

Just a small observation...

Emperor Devon

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

*sighs* such a pity. The star forge destroyed. I wonder what did happen to it... I chose the dark side ending.

Unfortunately that is the problem when a sequel has to deal with 2 possible game outcomes to proceed with it's own story.

OE had to axe the Star Forge for TSL or else the game would become a clone of KOTOR in us having to destroy or gain control of the Star Forge... also OE wanted to do another type of story, so the Star Forge got whacked for the DS ending, sometime in the 5 years between KOTOR and KOTOR:TSL. The LS ending ends with the Star Forge being destroyed so that is not a problem.

Originally posted by RedHawke

Unfortunately that is the problem when a sequel has to deal with 2 possible game outcomes to proceed with it's own story.

OE had to axe the Star Forge for TSL or else the game would become a clone of KOTOR in us having to destroy or gain control of the Star Forge... also OE wanted to do another type of story, so the Star Forge got whacked for the DS ending, sometime in the 5 years between KOTOR and KOTOR:TSL. The LS ending ends with the Star Forge being destroyed so that is not a problem.

I'm still curious to how the star forge was destroyed... The sith destroyed a large republic fleet, and the ending is a bajillion ships coming out of the star forge... HOW could the republic have destroyed it?

I'm still curious to how the star forge was destroyed... The sith destroyed a large republic fleet, and the ending is a bajillion ships coming out of the star forge... HOW could the republic have destroyed it?

I guess the same way they can destroy a ship the size of a small moon ;) (damn exhaust ports)...

:deathii::x-wing:

^^^^

Now that sounds just about right! :D

Originally posted by ChAiNz

I guess the same way they can destroy a ship the size of a small moon ;) (damn exhaust ports)...

Exactly! :D

At the beginning part of TSL we will be telling the game how KOTOR ended for us but we will also be learning what has happened in the last 5 years since the end of KOTOR, so all I can say is your answers are coming... in December for U.S. Xbox-ers, and Febuary for all the rest of us. :D

*Curses the Xbox!* :fist:

Archived