Home

Spawn camping

dvader0571

I do what you call spawn camping, but in reality I am attempting to capture the command post and in order to do that the area must be cleared of all rebel scum or droid junk. Yes the developers should have forseen this and allowed for spawn points not so near the capture points, And no I will never stop.

Originally posted by Hexerei

I do what you call spawn camping, but in reality I am attempting to capture the command post and in order to do that the area must be cleared of all rebel scum or droid junk. Yes the developers should have forseen this and allowed for spawn points not so near the capture points, And no I will never stop.

That's considered different than spawn camping; I do that too. But some people kill everyone near the command post, and then just wait for them to spawn so they can kill them again.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

That's considered different than spawn camping; I do that too. But some people kill everyone near the command post, and then just wait for them to spawn so they can kill them again.

yea i hate when ppl do that... but some times ur just tryin to capture a base and some1 spawns... so ur like o hi i won't shoot u can go run away now! or u just shoot the crap out of them!:p

Originally posted by tommygunner

yea i hate when ppl do that... but some times ur just tryin to capture a base and some1 spawns... so ur like o hi i won't shoot u can go run away now! or u just shoot the crap out of them!:p

Yeah and when it's to capture the point, there's nothing wrong with that.

well i just got SWBF and I used to play enemy territory (its a free game that was going to be the expansion to RTCW), and it has invincibility plus it takes three headshots to kill someone... its not that much of a problem because the vehicles move on predetermined tracks but when the whole teams get panzerfausts or mortars or something, it gets messy!

If yuo mean the vehicles in BF, very true for the AI, but we're talking about people. ;) I personally don't have much of an issue with this situation, only time I get to play with other people is split screen and system link, and then, if someone spawn camps, all it takes is a well aimed soda can to end it. ;)

Originally posted by Syzerian

The only level where I find that this is a problem is Theed and Naboo Plains but on Theed it would be quite easy to place a few spawn points on the bridges on the upper floor.

Yes I actually like your idea of the placements for the spawn points on the bridges, it would actually create some realism for the use of the area and also some interesting melee

and Naboo plains is the worse for the spawn monkeys but hey i can understand if i needed to impress myself easily id go for the simple kills but me if i wanna impress myself with how i play i wont even use a ship

ill subtract the # of times i died from my kills then add the captures = my given score

its a more realistic method why brag of 10 kills when you have 11 deaths

Archived