Home

Things on the SWBF official site that aren't in the game.

Flaming Dart

A: It says the rebel soldiers assualt weapon had a charged shot mode=nope.

B: It says the rebels get a special "combat sppeder"= not that i've seen.

C: The picture for the Gian Speeder is alot different than that of the in-game speeder.

D: In the trailer it showed regular stormtroopers on Hoth!

E: In the trailer it also showed a first person view of a rebel soldier on Kamino charging up his blaster and firing it killing two stormtroopers, I have two problems with this, 1. you can't be Rebels on Kamino unless you edit hte LVL. files, 2. There's no charged shot mode.

F: It says the Gian speeder with the picture of a Naboo speeder a general vehicle, likes its a vehicle in instant action?

This is all I can currently think of, if you think of anymore please post them.

Btw the gian speeder IS the green naboo speader its the rebel thing that has the wrong name :D and as for the combat speeder it is ingame BUt its totaly diferent its the red gian speeder with roof, thats the combat speeder (saw it when i was about to spawn in vehicle list)

I don't even know where the Xbox player list is but,

It says or did say that it should be there!

Btw the origional rebel vehicles on that site looked really weak and stupid like a speeder bike built for two, no seriously its a speeder bike built for two WTF!

Alot of stuff is labled wrong two!

The piolit droid has a grenade launcher WRONG,

The CIS guys also don't have coloring they are all standard droid colors,

The super battle droid on site doesen't have a tri shot!

They got the clone unit page pritty good though,

Its gone now but for a while the site had some thing called epesode 3 planet in the planet section, no movie, no description,

The imperial weapons section is pritty sad!

The republic sniper rifle show the imperial one!

The hailfire droid is absent from the vehicle page!

The rebels have a bazarre gian speeder listed on the vehicle page What is that thing?

The origional naboo vedio (which was taken off of the site showed, really ugly inacuratte flash speeders that were gigantic, when the flash speeder is ment for speed hence its name.)

What the hell is up with this site!

I just saw that the Taun Taun is a general vehical but it dosn't apear at an imperial commandpost (at echo base forexample).

The sandskiff only apear's at one commandpost, on one map. I don't think it apear's if the other team controls it, that make's two more thing's that aren't right since the arent general.

Not really sure if this belongs here, but it's kinda related: On the map selection page for Kamino when you are choosing levels to put in your queue for Instant Action, in the background it shows a jedi starfighter on a landing pad and a giant laser turret (like the ones on bespin) and i think there was a gunship flying around too. what happened to all that?

Originally posted by Marklar

Not really sure if this belongs here, but it's kinda related: On the map selection page for Kamino when you are choosing levels to put in your queue for Instant Action, in the background it shows a jedi starfighter on a landing pad and a giant laser turret (like the ones on bespin) and i think there was a gunship flying around too. what happened to all that?

There also where a lot of screenshots released of starfighters on kamino before the game came out, so I guess they planned to have them in the game but took them out. That's an improvement if you ask me, because Kamino is to small and because there is almost no cover for infantry to protect against vehicles.

Something that's on the site but not in the game is the possibility to fire your waepons from a tauntaun.

Originally posted by Armydude71490

Its gone now but for a while the site had some thing called epesode 3 planet in the planet section, no movie, no description,

[/b]

Hmm I wonder? Maybe they were intending on putting, ohh, i dont know, maybe Kashyyk into the game? You know the 2 maps with the wookies, one of them is one of the few maps at night. Have you even played the game?

Originally posted by DarkDan721

Hmm I wonder? Maybe they were intending on putting, ohh, i dont know, maybe Kashyyk into the game? You know the 2 maps with the wookies, one of them is one of the few maps at night. Have you even played the game?

[spelling Nazi] Spelled Kashyyyk and Wookiee! [/spelling Nazi]

Archived