Home

Idea

JadenKorr41

hi guys, I'm new to this forum and stuff so what's up everyone?

I play multiplayer alot and ever since i downloaded this dark forces mod, i gotta say one thing....IT'S THE BEST MOD AND SINGLE PLAYER LEVEL I'VE EVER PLAYED!!!!!!

Well what i like to do is like do d_npcfreeze 1 and go on noclip and just add more npcs here and there to add more of a challenge. and add some rebel troopers here and there for some fun like as if a battle was going on outside. I can spawn npcs in the Secret Base but I can't spawn any for the Talay base. I just that it would be cool if there was like a battle at the Talay base even though all was destroyed. When i spawn some npcs, it kicks me out of the game saying, Error:g_entittes something like that. So how can I fix that up or something? or maybe for your final version you could add more enemy npcs like here and there. Provide an even greater challenge. Well that's basically it. THE BEST MOD I"VE EVER PLAYED!!!! I know that since I'm not good at making maps and scrips for JKA this isn't my place to speak so if you don't like what I'm saying, you can disregard everything that I said.

~Jaden-Korr~

In keeping with the story, there isn't anyone left alive in Talay. It was an all-out massacre/slaughter of Rebel forces by the Empire, as well as a test of the Dark Trooper. For this reason, there are no Rebels left, only the fried skeletons of the Rebeltroops ala EP4 Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru. Anyone care to back me up on this?

thanks, but I tried that killing all the enemies units but it still hit the entity limit if i spawn some. I didn't even do any cheat codes for force or lightsabers. It worked when i spawned more in the Secret Base but on the Talay Base one it wouldn't let me do much. Well since there's nothing I can do about it I'm just suggesting maybe you could add some emplaced_gun around you know to probably make it look like a rebel base and maybe a hangar with some destroyed x-wings, and other vehicles or maybe some atsts and such. Same as for the secret base like a hangar to explore around. AT-STs around. Of course for both levels, more npcs!! :) the more enemies like stormtroopers and commandos the merrier for me. Like maybe double the npcs That's just my suggestion. Well if you don't like them then please disregard everything that I said.

~Jaden-Korr~

PS: peace

You don't just have to kill the NPCs, you have to let their bodies disappear.

The problem is that there's a limit on the maximum possible number of entities (lights, door switches, NPCs, etc) on the map.

Talay is literally very close to that limit due to the number of lights required to do the effect of having the city's generator on/offline.

Archived