Home

Sci-Fi Convention

ZBomber

Posted this at my other forum:

Me and Taters will be going to a Sci-Fi convention next Saturday and Sunday. We get in for free, because of Tater's connections. ;) There will be lots of stuff there, and I'll bring a digi-cam. Taters will be working in security, so we get in free. We'll get VIP stuff, too. There will be a dinner and show after, which will be 65 dollars to the public, but I get in for 10, and Taters gets in for free! Then, we sleep over at the hotel and stay at the convention for the next day. Lots of people will be there, such as the actors of Darth Vader, C3P0, R2-D2, Mini-me, and more. I'm sure Taters knows more, so he can probably tell you more than me. ;)

Ya i was gonna go anyways, but then the good people from johnstoys.com (good stuff, chech it out!! ;) ) hooked me up. im getting paid to go, i get in free, full vip pass, i work 9-3 then im off to walk around for myself. The 65 dinner i get free is hosted in the hotel and David prowse is gonna eb there. I egt lots of free promo and exclusive stuff, z does too, i get more, cus johnstoys.com is awsoem.

While im not really advertising....Buy from john!!

Originally posted by daring dueler

Ya i was gonna go anyways, but then the good people from johnstoys.com (good stuff, chech it out!! ;) ) hooked me up. im getting paid to go, i get in free, full vip pass, i work 9-3 then im off to walk around for myself. The 65 dinner i get free is hosted in the hotel and David prowse is gonna eb there. I egt lots of free promo and exclusive stuff, z does too, i get more, cus johnstoys.com is awsoem.

While im not really advertising....Buy from john!!

I think I'll have to buy something form John after this. :D

Heres what I got:

Limited Edition C-3PO Figure (53/75) (signed in person)

Limited Edition R2-D2 Figure (30/75) (signed in person)

Boba Fett Vintage figure (All right condition, opened)

VOTC Boba Fett

OTC Imperial Trooper (Scanning Troop)

Flash Back Vader

Red Package (RP) Luke Jedi Knight

RP Han Solo

RP Han Hoth

RP Han Carbonite

RP Luke Deluxe

RP C-3PO

RP Luke Pilot

RP Obi-Wan

RP Vader

Green Package R5-D4

Green Pacakge Tusken Raider

NON-STAR WARS

K E Y :

A - Audio CD

B - Bootleg

V - DVD Video

Aerosmith - Gems (A)

Guns N Roses - Lies (A)

Aerosmith - California Jam II (A) (B)

Aerosmith - Texas 79 (A) (B)

Aerosmith Unplugged (A) (B)

Aerosmith - Liva at the Tahj (V) (B)

Aerosmith - Woodstock 94 (V) (B)

Aerosmith - Live, Houston Texas (V) (B)

Aerosmith - Largo, MD 1980 (V) (B)

Aerosmith T-Shirt

Total Ammount Spent: 178 Dollars

Well I am happy with my findings and they are...

Battlefront scout trooper

All VOTC to date

OTC_

scanning trooper

emperor holographic

jawas

tusken

sandcrawler

Regular

-3 from the new wave, sly moore, rabe, and queen amidala.

2 signed exclusives, (anthony daniels and kanny baker) the slide figures with numbered stickers.

Chewbacca bust up

appluase rancor

the triolgy 4 pk light side, luke ect...

There was more that i wanted, but didnt get.

Ti my dissapointment noone had family guy figures, made me very sad, i dont know why, many people asked for them, they should known they were popular.

plus i got in free, and got paid, not bad.

They had soem i didnt have, that being blue votc boba 12" i passed on, cantina scene 2 was not at the top of my list. And boba fett mini, didnt wanna spend 30$ so i passed.

Cantina Scene II was 30 dollars. And I coulda got a lot of it, but I decided to take my chances and wait for them to come in stores. They were charging 5 dollars more for all of it (except For VOTC Boba, which I got for 10 dollars, and the Imperial Troop, for 8), I almost bought VOTC 3PO, it looks cool, along with the stormy.

My VOTC so far:

Yoda

Obi-Wan

Luke

Leia

Han

Boba Fett

Archived