Home

Stormtrooper Mod

TK-425

Originally posted by Redtech

Oh, you mean because the eypeice isn't transparent? Hmmm..

No, they are. I mean the material around the eyepieces, what sould it be?

Originally posted by Redtech

I'd say add the rubber around the eyes and screw the metal[/b]

Yeah, since I have nothing else to go by, I think thats what I'll do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. I have a question. If the enemy AI was placed in a non linear environment would they be able to make militaristique judjments? As in would they be so smart as to try to flank you? Or is it pretty dumb AI, and alot of the things are scripted?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I have some great ideas for your mod.

Firstly about identificatiom in SP your commandos right? There is hardly anything about commandos in EU or movies sooo... why not just make something up??? It could be Imperial remanent or something like in JK3 and JO. It dosen't say that the whole empire was wiped out in the end does it? It just kinda stops after the Yuzang Vong part. So why not make this after that so you can freely add new things, ect.

Also I think you should have more infiltration and stealth missions, eg. hacking into the republic central computer and deleting inteligence reports. I also think there should be one mission where your base gets attacked by republic troops and you have to help defend it.

RC gets really boring with only 4 C's so i think there should be 6... Just an idea.

Veichles would be really cool to. Like you could have a mission where you have to locate an At-At that was damaged at the battle of hoth, and you have to blow off all the snow with explosives and obtain a datapad of the highest ranking officer at the battle. Of course there would only be monsters and no enemy soldiers here but it would still be cool.

I like missions with lots of friendly NPC's that acctually help you before they die so maybe there could be a large battle mission at the end of the game where you have to fight with other stormtroopers against republic troops and the stormtroopers would be as strong as the enemy so they acctually helped...

Hmm,... I'll think about your suggestions. I think I'll go right along with the movies though, so you would get to go on missions with other stormtroopers kind of like HALO only your the same as every one else. Plus, I will try to make the Clone AI in my mod better (from what I hear its pretty bad). On identification, I think we pretty much have that covered for now, I will give each stormtrooper cirtain details on their armor, and then you always have the HUD. And on your crave for more Spec Op missions, I will stick to the movies mostly, but what happens between them? The game will be pretty short with just playing the movie missions will it not? I was thinking of making a couple up just for the sake of making the game longer. Maybe something like a crashed ISD you have to recover some top secret info and its full of some of the unkown planets local's, because I want to find some way of using the geonosian animations and weapons some how.

• 2 months later...

Well,.. I've been reading reports of this mod being dead. I assure you its not in my eyes at least, but it got me thinking. Should I keep going with this project? It also makes a big difference if TK-8252, Oidar, Death Metal and BeBop are still around.

This is not an official drop out, I just am asking myself if its worth it.

My uncle is an animator for nickelodeon and i could ask him if he could draw a stormtrooper. He is an extremely good artist and he'll do it for free. Tell me if your interested and i'll ask him.

I think this will be a great mod if you continue. It will take a long time but who cares? Even if the others are gone for a while (most likely vacation) I'm sure they'll come back eventually.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
[MAJOR BUMP]

Is this mod still on, because even without making new maps and only having new skins and a new visor, i would download it.

I assume it's over... I hate it when things like that happen to great mod ideas...

HELLO? CREATOR OF THREAD? ARE YOU ALIVE?

Maybe he will see the new replies in his e-mail if he used that option.

• 7 months later...
but then the player's aim would have to be waaaaaay off. we all know the expendable stormtrooper couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn.

;)

the reason for this is because if the stormys could shoot properly, they would hit all the good guys and then the movies would be pointless

:vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd::vsd:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived